Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 09/18/2024

That 4.5 B would build a lot of barrier and asylum court time.

:money_with_wings:

1 Like

And until we establish secure borders it will only get worse.

But they have rights here as they have been instructed by their handlers.

The louder they complain the sooner they will be released into the US forever and never deported.

2 Likes

They are seeking asylum from places that have none.

Huh? They are in a war?

A war on us…

Are you saying Mexico can’t offer asylum?

Um … no, dude. Is this some friendly fire in my direction?

Of course. They seem to have more “rights” than Americans. It’s the flavor of the day cause for the liberals. So long as it affects everyone else what possible problem could there be?

Well it looks like the senate passed their own version and rejected Nancy’s

I am not sure this is any better, more or less, a less poisonous pill!

They certainly could but unfortunately are under no obligation to do so.

The house bill itself is a poison pill since it amounts to little more than 4.3Bn in welfare benefits for illegals.

How is it welfare benefits? Are the illegals themselves going to be given money or will the money be used and dispersed by designating authorities?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/southern-border-crisis-manufactured

Because if you read into what’s included most of the money is dedicated to providing for their care while in custody.

That is not the same as welfare! While I would agree that we shouldn’t be spending money on this where Tax payers are on the hook, the house seems justified in making it about having funding to care for children in custody!

The money is specifically being spent for emergency welfare spending for their benefit.

These people aren’t convicts living behind bars, they are essentially housed in very nice accommodations with every comfort provided for them.

our own welfare recipients don’t live anywhere near as well.

1 Like

Aside from the ongoing google issues, Mr Gohmert discussed at length the Southern Border crisis.

Should have expected the Mexico would not hold up their end of the agreement! That didn’t last long and this should make your blood boil!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-african-migrants-raft-cross-mexico-border-with-no-national-guard-in-sight/