Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 04/24/2024

You’re not Dr Manhattan’s sock puppet are you, by any chance? It wouldn’t surprise me if you are! You’re parroting everything he says.

Fuck Jesus and fuck you!

Whats with the hostility? Why are you so bitter and angry?

I’ve been around discussion forums long enough to recognise a flamebaiter when I come across one.

No, you simply seem to lose it when your “facts” are shown to be wrong, or when you’re called on making assertions you can’t support.

Try acting like an adult and you’ll get along fine.

There is no flame baiting, you are simply making assumptions again. All I am doing is pointing something out to you, that has led to this perverse exchange. You simply can accept responsibility for your own words or just move on. There is no need to get all twisted into a knot! Go outside and get some fresh air! Go for a walk man!

When I need advice from you Dr Manhattan/TWR, I’ll ask for it.

1 Like

Ok sir! Have a good day! Try to think positive!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

And don’t call me ‘sir’!

Sure thing! Have a wonderful day! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

And stop with all the smilies!!

Happiness is contagious! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes, but only the village idiot laughs all the time?

I love laughing! I love life, and right now life is good! Live in the light not in the darkness brother!

And I have been around discussion forums long enough to recognize a flaming ass hat when I come across one.

What the hell is this crap?

The law allows for them to be released on humanitarian grounds and the lefties have an army of lawyers trying to fight each and every one of these cases and plenty of judges enabling them to succeed.

It’s called pandering to the left.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhgggghhh!

So tired of this crap! Then again the goal of the cultural Marxists is to wear you down!

1 Like