Scott Ritter on Ukraine and Palestine. These two topics have the common denominator: US Deep State

Iran took the bait? This is carrying on as many predicted. Is America and Israel now considered the “baddies”?

1 Like

I think Iran had no choice.
Iran preferred not to take any military action (because Israel is self-destructing by itself) before the BRICS summet in Russia, but Iran couldn’t let Israel get away with murder any further.

I sure hope so.

1 Like

Israel is full of tricks and deceits.
But they don’t buy Israel an overall victory.

The US lost its credibility as well.

You support Iran and its TERRORIST PROXIES!!!

You support murderous Joos.

1 Like

The conflict is no longer about Joos and Palestinians.

Joos/US/NATO are being defeated.

They are protecting their country from the murdering and
barbaric Iranian proxies that only have one goal which is to completely destroy the legimate state of Israel.
Neither HAMASS or HEZFAILLAH will ever defeat Israel.

Keep on making these predictions.
(Your idiotic predictions have proven to turn out the other way around.)

1 Like

Nobody trusts the US.
Because the Joos run the country.

The IDF is doing a great job against Hezfailah destroying tunnels and commanders. Israel can see thru the Hezfailah asking for a phony cease fire. Israel needs to completely desroy them and Hamass regardless of public opinion.

Right. Killing women and children in Gaza and Beirut. One thing Joos are very good at throughout history.

Only shabbos goys support Israel.

1 Like

It’s looking like whether Joos survive OR humanity survives. If America decides to go down with the Joos, so be it.

NATO is dead.
Ukraine is dead.

Trump is an idiot.

Trump might be an idiot… not likely, but I get what you mean. If Trump isn’t POTUS in 2025, the world will pay the price… not just the USA.

2 Likes

Strange thing is, he has been signing documents as the commander in chief in the last 4 years.

And who has the nuclear football? Certainly not Biden. Is he flying in Airforce One?

1 Like

Israel has to be exorcised if humanity wants to survive, because Israel is a nasty tumor.

(Paraphrasing Scott Ritter)

This administration may have lost it , Binden is in la-la land .