Prominent Rabbis at Pre-Army Yeshiva Praise Adolph Hitler and Urge Enslavement of Non-Jews

I get what you are saying, Bryan but we have passed that point.

We are at reactionary damage control with democrats obstructing every step of the way.

We have measle outbreaks and quarantines. We have TB which can present itself weeks, months or years down the road without the ability to screen because we are being inundated.

Our systems are on overload. I am concerned to the depths of my heart and soul about Americans and OUR country.

And, having said that. I wish all a good evening. :heartpulse:

1 Like

■■■■ are to blame for that one, actually.

2 Likes

Ok - we can pick it back up tomorrow. I appreciate the respectful dialogue even though we disagree. I have long been convinced that we are only apart on who we hold responsible. At the end of the day, everyone on the right generally wants the same thing for America and that’s where we need to unite.

2 Likes

There are many things that concern me but ■■■■■■ domination isn’t one of them. I’ve put my energy into personal success and not into looking for scapegoats for failure.

Why make the assumption that we are all basement dwelling losers?

Also - you’re right. The average ■■■ on the street going to and fro probably doesn’t know what the hell we are talking about, ■■■■ have a word for them but I can’t recall what it is. The Zionists, the Rabbis, and the Orthodox know exactly what we are talking about. The ■■■■ in power in academia, finance, politics, and media also know what we are talking about.

1 Like

No kidding. It’s not like there aren’t extremists and nuts in every crowd, hell just read this thread.

What the hell are you thinking? 30% of ■■■■ living in Israel today are first generation immigrants, over half are the children of immigrants.

Free Speech doesn’t mean your bullshit won’t go unchallenged.

A group of Hasidic ■■■■■■ missionaries returning from Ukraine have been identified as being responsible for the outbreak in NY, not for the nationwide outbreak.

1 Like

According to Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics, in 2008, of Israel’s 7.3 million people, 75.6 percent were ■■■■ of any background.[26] Among them, 70.3 percent were Sabras (born in Israel), mostly second- or third-generation Israelis, and the rest are olim(■■■■■■ immigrants to Israel)—20.5 percent from Europe and the Americas, and 9.2 percent from Asia and Africa, including the Arab countries.

Some more curious quotes like the one in REKT’s post.
https://www.deathofcommunism.com/equality-of-races-and-race-mixing-is-a-genocide-of-the-white-race/

Where I live (Rockland County, NY), it is the Hasidic community which is the disease vector because of one stupid, ignorant woman who is also an influential member of a cloistered hierarchical subset of society and has proclaimed that there is a link which explains the high rates of autism and intellectually challenged children within their highly interbred population and that is vaccinations, not a limited gene pool.

This is the Rockland County/ Brookyn vector and when you hear 700 cases of infection, you can be certain that it is at least triple or even ten times that due to their closed society values.

We’re not supposed to acknowledge this here in NY because to do so is to be attacked as anti-Semitic and because the community tends to deliver as a bloc vote as dictated by the Rabbi and his family within the Satmar and Bobov communities, it is politically inexpedient to confront this health crisis as we should.

Fuck that, this is a clear case of a bunch of ignorant assholes putting me and my family at risk walking through the mall because they are claiming a religious exemption as an excuse for their own communal ignorance.

And a clear case of political cowardice in Albany for not confronting the situation.

World news, hardly.

Flag to move to the lounge.

Yeah, those are cancer. “Let’s vote ourselves in, not send our kids to public schools and screw everyone else who does”.

■■■ haters are so gullible.

2 Likes

Is this satire? (hard to tell these days)

If not, it sounds like some idiots trying to make ■■■■ look bad (ie the usual).

L M A O !!! My dear, I fear that you have it exactly ass-backwards there. :laughing:

Oh yes… let’s blame da ■■■■ for every ill on the planet. It’s the same stupid, biased and bigoted shtick that blames Trump for every ill. Do you know how stupid it sounds to play that blame game? Especially since it is much more likely that the disease problem is due to illegal immigration.

One example…

Uh huh. Goyim.
I’d say you are goyim goyim goyim…gone.