President Trump Can Withhold Millions From 'Sanctuaries'

Crikey, what a mess! But at least your migrants are only coming from passive Latin countries, and not from a smorgasbord of hostile ones bent on inflicting their cultures and religion on you like our migrants want to - especially now that Turkey has opened its borders for even more refugees to come here?

Maybe you should phrase your posts as questions instead of opinions as if you are knowledgeable about such subject matters. You know that saying about “Seek first to understand before being understood?” That would go a long way in the type of responses you receive! Take it for what its worth or not!

Bugger off - you said ‘Bye’ and I hope you mean it.

Seems you are impervious to receiving criticism or to have any semblance for self awareness to improve. I am merely making a suggestion that would improve your interactions here. Like I said take it or leave it!

I’ve been a member of discussion forums for many years, and I’m also a published writer; so I don’t need any lessons from you or anyone else on how to formulate my posts. Bye!!

Yeah you keep saying that, but I see no evidence of that being true! Can you share a link of something that you published?

I can but I can’t be bothered. Actually I don’t GAF whether you believe it or not.

Yeah OK Sure! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Glad that’s settled! :rofl:

Well for that matter, everyone here is an accomplished publisher! :rofl:

Thanks! Enjoy the laughs that you provide!

We get them from all over the world, including Syria.

Screenshot_2020-02-29 Here’s the Reality About Illegal Immigrants in the United States
It’s those 820,000 criminal assholes on the right end of the bar graph above that ICE wants to get rid of. Every law abiding American should want them to succeed in that effort. It’s the power mad Governors and Mayors of sanctuaries that protect them from justice.

A few minutes ago I contemplated sending you the following, but thought it might be considered off-topic:

"Syria war: Refugees eye Europe as Turkey hits breaking point.Turkey has taken in 3.7 million Syrian refugees since the start of the war. For months President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been threatening to send some of them to Europe unless Turkey gets more help in Syria.

:hushed: :scream:

We get them from Syria also. Syria is in that group called “Other countries”. I don’t know how many of the 2.1 million came from Syria or how many of the illegal Syrians are among the 820,000 criminals, but ONE IS TOO MANY!

@asaratis

‘It’s those 820,000 criminal assholes on the right end of the bar graph above that ICE wants to get rid of.’

This is what Pinochet was up against - Chile’s loony lefties. If they didn’t shut up he got rid of them as subversives; he had them disappeared for the greater good.

We wouldn’t kill them…just deport them. We can’t deport them if they’re protected by unconstitutional sanctuary edicts from asshole state and local governments.

He only disappeared them if they wouldn’t shut up. At least he gave them fair warning. But they were ‘the enemy inside’, and they had to be dealt with for Chile’s future as a functioning country in the sense that ‘Extreme situations call for extreme counter-measures’.

Oops, now I have gone off-topic. Sorry everyone.

What is "passive " about El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala???

He can’t force any country to take them in!!!

The Muslims in your country are the " enemy inside" as they are the " protected class" by London’s mayor and the Government.
From what I understand, people that are opposed to them are " discouraged " from public opposition and comments about the criminal element of the Muslims.

Question: Why do liberal politicians keep enabling criminality to be visited upon their citizens?

Answer: Simply because liberalism is a mental disorder.