Politicians Paranormal Economics

you’re a pack of morons …morons only understand crazy shit…I carefully craft things so you… pack of stupids can understand it… both you guys are in a race to prove which is a bigger FUKIN TRUMPLI
FOOL…louboy you’re behind dr manHOLE IS A FEW AHEAD…I’LL give you a little free advice NEVER GET BEHING dr manHOLE…UNLESS OF COARSE YOU WANT A DIK UP YOUR ASS BECAUSE dr manHOLE IS NOTORIOUS FOR SLIPPIN IT IN YA…Of coarse you are a retrumpliCON and they all love it from behind huh…

RETRUMPLICONS HAVE LOST EVERYTHING LETS SEE HOW MUCH MORE THEY CAN LOSE…HURRAY

You should ignore him…
The two most arrogant posters here that put up threads regularly that get not a single response. They think too highly of themselves.

And, what’s the point of just now complaining about the debt after four years of embracing the most ignorant president in history that promised us a paid off national debt and balanced budgets. Trump inherited a 19.8 trillion debt and departs in just 4 years with it setting just shy of 28 trillion.

HYPOCRITES ALL…:roll_eyes:

These people masquerade as fiscal conservatives, but always support unpaid for tax cuts and increased spending…

Again you’re right…I been around the political forums for years and it’s been a difficult journey for people that want to keep our constitution and our freedoms…Most of the forums have a built in fascism tilt through many of their mega posters and their ability to gang up on anyone that doesn’t spu their anti-American/fascist rants…I’ve learned just to give it back 10 times worse…

This is purposely. a lot of silly shit on my part but it’s fun to call them what they are…if they really wanted to discuss the real world I’d be interested but they want to lie 90% of the time… when they get caught in their lies…so it all just keeps rolling alone…have a good one…

1 Like