Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

Newest video from New York City ER Physician Dr. Cameron Kyle Sidell

Could COVID-19 be causing Diffusion Hypoxemia? Rather than primarily V/Q mismatch or shunt physiology, could Covid-19 disease be a diffusion hypoxemia triggering maladaptive pulmonary vasoconstrictive responses?

https://youtu.be/NmRlvX3VrAQ

Oh Gawd! Now this is getting way out of control. :roll_eyes:

Straight out of China too! Whats next? Their social credit system.

This is really insane.

“Coronavirus in Scotland: Total number of deaths rises to more than 1,600”

That’s fewer than in the seasonal flu epidemic of 2014. I said the BBC is bigging up the numbers. :sunglasses:

Anderson Cooper says everybody has to stay inside forever cause doing anything else would carry too high of a disease risk.

And if there’s anything Anderson Cooper hates, it’s engaging in activities with a high risk of disease.

1 Like

There’s something that doesn’t add up in this picture: A virus that moves like wildfire. Homeless bums everywhere around here (San Francisco bay area). Hospitals not inundated with virus-infected bums. Is heroin an anti-virus treatment? Does hepatitis confer immunity?

The bums have started living on BART trains. This place should be flooded with virus cases, but it’s not.

3 Likes

I used to make a lot of runs out to San Francisco when I first got into being an OTR trucker. Driving over the Golden Gate bridge when the sun was coming up is probably one of my nicest memories I have on the job and got me hooked. It was a really pretty city and I never minded staying overnight if I had to. I did my last run there 5 years ago and it was nothing like it was when I first started driving in the 80s. A truly great American city totally ruined. I’ve never seen so many homeless people in my life.

1 Like

This can not be good if a renowned Russian scientist is saying what others have been saying, that this virus was engineered. US intelligence knows this, but they refuse to go public due to fears of what such news will cause?

@Dr_Manhattan

He also assured the public that the drones will not be used to spy on the public.

(Btw, that statement he made is not true.)

That’s a strange way to crop a screenshot, Amber. Why it’s as if you didn’t want to show that this was a 55 gallon drum of the stuff.

Try your local CVS. They sell 16 ounce bottles for $2.59.

WaPo reporter, by the way.:point_down:

2 Likes

The fact that these drones are being deployed in several states has to be alarming on several fronts. Seriously this is a major problem and the FCC should be investigating this.

But we all had to have known this was coming!
As for the FCC…unless, the public is in no danger…I doubt they will even investigate. Until of course, something happens for them to do so…by then, it will have been already too late.

I would love to get my hands on one of those drones, tear it apart to see what is inside. I am betting some info is going back to the CCP.

Thank you to Washington Post for raising this important issue and not ommitting any key details.

Apparently everyone should be going outside.

55 gallon drum. 34 cents a fluid ounce. Free Amazon prime shipping. You can’t beat that. This lock down could go on for years according to WHO and our “own” Doc Fucki So this a good deal. I’m in for one drum