Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

So let me get this straight — They’re trying to convince the Unvaccinated that the jabs work, while trying to convince the Vaccinated that they don’t work , so they’ll all go out and get their boosters.

Best quote:

Best I can tell it’s doing what it was intended to do which is to kill off undesirables, thereby lowering what they perceive as people who are a drain on society:

Don’t get jabbed anyways, but especially if any of the following describe you:

-Fat
-Old
-Cancer Survivors
-Genetically susceptible to heart issues
-Military aged men
-Babies in the womb

If you know anyone who does fall into these categories and is super arrogant, be nice…offer to be a pallbearer at their funeral.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra reveals a cardiology whistleblower found similar results to a new report showing an increase in risk of heart attack following the mRNA COVID vaccine. ‘They aren’t going to publish their findings, they are concerned about losing research money from Big Pharma.’

https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1463926037889396736?s=20

Another narrative derived on fear in order to keep the COVID oppression alive and the elites and Big Pharma still profiting from everyone’s miseries! Yeah now “Super Virus” is making its rounds!

Line up the usual suspects! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Filipino basketball star suffers heart attack during game

At Least 69 Athletes Collapse in One Month, Many Dead
The reports of athletes who suddenly collapse have been increasing noticeably lately. Heart problems such as heart inflammation are often the cause – one of the known life-threatening side effects of Covid vaccines, which even the manufacturers themselves warn against.

The current phenomenon is also evident if you simply look on Wikipedia at the list of footballers who have collapsed and died. The year 2021 stands out with 13 entries so far. In no other year mentioned have more footballers died during a game. And this list goes back to the year 1889. So it really is a historical event.

The mainstream media is curiously uninterested in this major global story. The German online outlet Wochenblick compiled a referenced list of the cardiac incidents in October while another online outlet Granite Grok published a new list of sportsmen collapsing on the field. Other outlets also listed these incidents, with some cases overlapping.

But these do not include Filipino professional basketball star Roider Cabrera who on Wednesday collapsed during tournament play in Pasig City. The Tribune from the Philippines reported he had a cardiac arrest. Roider Cabrera later lost consciousness inside the locker room before he was immediately rushed to hospital where he was diagnosed with fatal arrhythmia according to a local news.

Many top athletes from both Europe and the US have reported serious side effects after a Covid jab. For French professional tennis player Jérémy Chardy, it has meant the end of his career. Chardy, formerly ranked 73 in the world, said he has been unable to train and play. “Since I got my vaccine [between the Olympics and the US Open], I have a problem, I have a series of problems. As a result, I can’t train, I can’t play.”

Icelandic professional footballer Emil Pálsson (28) collapsed in the game between his club Sogndal IL and Stjørdals/Blink. As reported by German daily Bild, Pálsson collapsed during the game, according to the Norwegian broadcaster NRK and the newspaper Verdens Gang. According to his club, he suffered cardiac arrest and had to be resuscitated.

This week, on November 24, in the middle of the second half of the game between Reading FC and Sheffield United, Sheffield player John Fleck (30) suddenly collapsed on the field due to a cardiac incident and had to be rushed to hospital.

Soccer star from Sheriff Tiraspol Adama Traore went down while holding his chest during the Champions League game against Real Madrid on Wednesday night.

In Montana, a Park City High School football player Jedd Hoffman, passed away this month, almost one week after collapsing on the field during practice. These are cases not yet listed in the ongoing carnage that the jabs have unleashed.

In October cardiac and circulatory events on the sportsfield went through the roof
Below is a shockingly long list of athletes who collapsed last month from heart problems or circulatory disorders such as strokes. Unfortunately, some of these incidents were fatal for the often very young athletes. The numbers are alarming, especially in view of mandatory Covid shots.

Why did Trump create OWS with vaccines designed to kill……:thinking:

Looks like Trumpers continue their hate on Trump vaccine campaign…. Lmao….

1 Like

Looks like Trumpers continue their hate on Trump vaccine campaign…. Lmao….

Looking to be the case….:thinking:

I wonder who paid him to say that?

More to the point and keeping your eyes on the ball aside from the regular idiots who want to comment here about their long suffering TDS is that what we are seeing is about profit and not some variant that everyone should be afraid of.

Wow, 72 hours ago no one even heard the name Omicron variant. Now, in less than three days, a variant has been identified, global travel has been halted, states of emergency have been declared, and now we see a pharmaceutical company announcing the variant specific vaccine trial that will begin in the U.S. in a few weeks. This government relationship with Big Pharma is certainly generating some fast action, eh?

If a person was cynically inclined; while knowing governments’ need to control inflation yet cannot raise interest rates or stop purchasing debt because current legislative spending continues – a remarkable control option would be to halt demand; and a person might think this was suspicious, or something.

Get the picture now?

1 Like

1 Like

Excellent work Didge!

Funny Schwab always reminds me of one of the evil villains in the James Bond movies of yesteryear! Eerily crazy in retrospect!

I didn’t do anything. Straight from http://82.221.129.208/1/.tv3.html

Scroll down.
Klaus Schwab, despite his German sounding name, is a Rothschild.

Is he a Rothschild by marriage or through some secret name change that later happened as a result of his family wanting to conceal his true identity? I have heard and read a lot of different conflicting things about him such as his ties to WW2 German Nazi’s when living family members survived in Argentina, and that his father was a owner of a factory that was contributed to the Nazi war effort as well.

I find it interesting W.H.O. rejected the label Xi as it’s name considering it’s an offshoot of the CHINESE VIRUS ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey that’s Monty’s bridesmaid outfit ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dr. Aseem Malhotra exposes a link between mRNA vaccines and heart disease in an explosive British news broadcast. Mahotra also outlines other scientific studies that have confirmed the link between Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) in the aftermath of taking the vaccine, but the researchers are fearful to report them.

Dr. Malhotra is referencing his own empirical findings with a currently circulating study by renowned cardiologist Dr. Steven Gundry. The most important element of the discussion is ongoing research reflecting data showing the COVID-19 Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines “dramatically increase” a common measure of heart risk in people.

The recently published “warning” in the journal Circulation by cardiologist Dr. Steven Gundry , known as a pioneer in infant heart transplant surgery, is having reverberations around the cardiology community. Gundry’s analysis was presented at the recent meeting of the American Heart Association. “We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.”

Within the British media interview, Dr. Malhotra cites these studies and his own research to say governments should immediately stop mandating the vaccines, and instead allow patients and doctors to determine the health risk factors. Here’s the interview:

1 Like

If you have time to understand the science, the timeline and the numbers then this is worth a watch!

Looks like their scam is getting more and more exposed and the real motives such as profit is really is whats at play here.