Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

Show me “delta.”

There ain’t none.

I thought Delta was brought on by Trump’s vaccines……image

New Covid variant found in Kentucky nursing home has deadly mutations that could evade virus antibodies

You can use all the letters in the Greek alphabet.
The “variants” don’t mean anything.

They come out of the bodies of the vaxxed people.

2 Likes

Here’s a good source of statistics for the USA. It is updated regularly, I think at least weekly.

Here is a source for world statistics.

You just can’t have a civil conversation with monte.

He’s infected with the new virus, trumpitis.

2 Likes

This is pretty crazy, but when you get down to the weeds this is probably closer to the truth more than anything at this point.

The reason they will deny or never tie it to vaccines is due to the purchasing agreement made with the vaccine manufacturer they sign they will take liability and will defend them against all odds.

ivermectin-covid-vaccine-israel

1 Like

What’s hilarious is that the trump vaccine from Pfizer, a product of his operation warp speed which he is so proud of is deemed unsafe by his most ardent supporters….:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

What’s more hilarious is the fact that Trump opponents take the vaccine.

So do Trumpers. Quite a few right here on this board have disclosed having done so……

But Trump opponents are generally not anti science

If more enemies are killed than your own (collateral damage), the war is won.

The Dems are taking the vax in droves.

And doing quite well. And the other party may be considered the enemy in Japan, but America is about freedom and choice…

At one time America was about freedom and choice today not so much.

Many are not free to reject the vaccine as the government and business have made vaccines mandatory.

Freedom isn’t government shutting down businesses and destroying lives.

Freedom isn’t schools forcing kids to get vaccinations and wearing masks to attend school

Just a few of your alleged freedoms.

ROTFLMAO, you wouldn’t know science from voodoo.

You thinking America is about Freedom and choice is pretty revealing of the shallowness of your perspective and the lack of depth you have on what is reality! Proof positive you are pretty clueless much like the rest of your Progressives and Democratic sheeples. Hilarious!

1 Like

You do not have to take the vaccine. You have choices, still….

I’m not the one mocking science and scientists all the time….:joy::joy::joy:

Vaccination records have been a requirement for school registration for many decades and you know this……

Your bitterness over Trump’s defeat has you grasping at anything to criticize Biden. No worries though, you’re not the first….