Nonwhites will be the Majority of Children in the US in 2020

Yeah , that’s why the hood is so dangerous and the last place you want to be at night is MLK Blvd in ANY City in the USA . I guess Chicago , Harlem ,and Baltimore are where all the evil whites live . :roll_eyes:

Don’t fall into the identity politics trap of the Democrats in this case it’s the racist meme that racial identity determines political belief. It’s a scam not even Democrats believe as shown by their ardent support for importing illegal aliens and using them as replacements for their traditional voting blocks. :roll_eyes:

Identity politics trap? The game is already over. We lost.

I can explain so much why the United States of America is beyond saving. The establishment have everything in place to work against the interests of the European diasporas.

Once Europe is saved, there should be an ‘Israeli style law of return’ for European diasporas of good character to return back to Europe.

I don’t mean to be contentious, I just think of it this way: White children will soon become the minority in regions that have long been dangerously multiracial anyway.

1 Like

Been heading this way for a long time. Low white birth rate + massive immigration + anchor babies made this inevitable.

That would be fine provided it is long-term; trouble is that it’s very often the case that once the ‘Welcome, stranger’ novelty of it falls away, things can start to go awry. Culture and/or ethnicity, is a bit like religion in that one will always want to predominate, and it’s then that resentments begin to appear. It’s a part of the human condition, and as an example, it’s like inviting ‘strangers’ into your home as longer-term guests; it’s all hunky-dorey at first, but when the differences show up, that’s when things can (more often than not?) start going south. I guess it’s a case of the ‘familiarity breeds contempt’ trope? It would be the same if those house-guests were other Americans, because we all have our varying modus vivendi, and it’s human nature that we don’t want others to change us?? In short, whilst it might well work in theory, it doesn’t in practice.

There are only three races, Mongoloid, Caucazoid, and Negroid.

Hispanics other than those of black heritage are caucasion.

This is just more BS to keep the US divided on phony racial lines to benefit democrats and to promote racism among the white nationalists for their benefit.

Only because we allowed the racists on both the right and left to take control of the language and narrative.

Ellis Island immigrants had a different mind set. They were grateful for a chance at a fresh start. Remember, no welfare tit back then; they had to, what’s that called, Oh Yeah, it’s called WORK.

2 Likes

Trump is working on that with his merit based immigration program and in cutting where he can immigrants from eligibility for welfare benefits.

The ideal of America as the land of opportunity has been replaced by a perverted kind of social justice where demographics is destiny. We “celebrate diversity” by rubbing identity group resentments raw in a contest for a greater share of the spoils extracted by a rapacious Federal government. :roll_eyes:

Ironically it was a Democrat who charged us to “ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country” . In today’s environment what comes before the hyphen is far more important than the American that follows. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Just think of what North America looked like when the Mayflower landed. Santa Fe was already a city. The Spanish already had settlements and were building missions working on the natives of what would later become Mexico and much of what would become western US states after the Mexican American War.

Nothing is as certain as change, it is a constant. It’s better to roll with it than oppose it, it’s bigger than you and it will discourage you.

Flooding a country with uneducated cretins who head straight to the welfare office, or criminals who have no qualms about harming legal citizens is not something I will roll with. I am not a brain dead liberal. I live in the real world. Pearls before swine don’t cut it.

2 Likes

Well good luck preventing everything you don’t like. Non whites are still soon to be the minority.

No they aren’t 90% Hispanics in the US are white.

There’s still some clingers to hope…