Most "Popular" President In US History To Be Inaugurated In Secret Behind Giant Wall And Razor Wire Guarded By 20000 Troops

Sometimes you just have to tell it as it is, and this is it:

Stalin never gets mentioned for the reason being that The Narrative in both Politics AND the MSM and Entertainment is run by Left-Wing Joos. Stalin himself was suspected of being a Left-Wing Joo, he certainly looked the part especially in younger pictures of himself.

Our Lord Jesus Christ Is King. He will win. Satan’s Children have been given a SHORT TIME to do their destruction, after that Our Lord will throw them into The Eternal Lake of Fire along with THEIR version of god aka The Anti-Christ and The False Prophet. They will be returned to Hell where they were spawned.

Deus Vult.

Sometimes you just have to tell it as it is, and the above is it.

Edited because you can’t trust the POS.

1 Like

Man your high-pitched castrato whining is pathetic - you tried to lecture me about “class” in a previous post. You obviously have no idea what class is - and you have none. You are a lost ennuch with a limp presence here.

I figure the best part of you must have ran down your mother’s leg right into the truck-stop bathroom floor drain.

2 Likes

Come up with some new shit will ya instead of the old time shit…What are
you 78 years old huh…you belong in a grave somewhere…

Hey alphi puefuk what are you a founding member of huh

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The newly installed Neo-Marxist Totalitarian Regime has demanded that the National Guard troops stay in Washington DC until at least the end of March, no doubt the 15ft electrified fences, the newly constructed walls around The White House and Capitol Hill and the razor wire also will be remaining.

This is NOT how a Legitimate Government works in a Democratic Republic. This is though HOW an Illegitimate Junta works in a Banana Republic.

The Democraps KNOW that the Biden/Harris Regime is Illegitimate and the below just reinforces that they KNOW they are. ONLY Tyrants need the Military surrounding them and blocking off a nations Capitol for FEAR of the CITIZENS of that nation.

WHAT is the Neo-Marxist Junta PLANNING? WHY are they SO AFRAID of American citizens being allowed to visit the nations Capitol? WHAT are they planning to DO to the REST of America that they are SO TERRIFIED they have to turn Washington DC into a Military Occupied Fortified Zone in case there is immediate blowback from outraged American citizens…

NOTE below, they say they did not face ONE threat on Installing Day and YET the order is to keep Washington DC a Military Occupied Fortified Zone:

1 Like

Can you just IMAGINE if President Trump would have done the below:

DEMANDED that 25,000-30,000 National Guard troops backed up with countless thousands of Law Enforcement all reported to Washington DC.

Then he ordered 15 foot electrified fences be installed ALL around The White House and Capitol Hill.

Then he declared Washington DC The Green Zone and The Red Zone.

Then he ordered ALL the National Guard troops and all the Law Enforcement to “Shoot To Kill” if ANY Leftists attempted to enter Washington DC.

PERSONALLY I think Trump SHOULD have done the above, I called for him to declare Martial Law because I KNEW IF he did NOT the Democraps WOULD ONCE Joey Bidet and Kameltoe were Installed and lo and behold I was correct and they DID it.

Could you IMAGINE what the Democraps, the RINOs and the WORLDWIDE MSM would have said about this though IF Trump would have pulled this move?

Yes. That’s right.

“TRUMP IS HITLER, AMERICA IS NOW A FASCIST DICTATORSHIP.”

EVERY Western nation would probably have put Sanctions on America, Recalled their Ambassadors and MIGHT have EVEN called for OUTSIDE Military Forces to COMBINE to invade and bomb to “Liberate” the American citizens.

This would be along false pretences because any foreign force AKA the UN would no doubt be for nefarious intentions and not to free Citizens.

To answer your other questions: no I can not imagine and we are currently in uncharted waters with the barricades of DC being erected and it appears that it will remain that way for quite some time. If the political class weren’t fearful then what they are doing wouldn’t be necessary. In other words, they knew they just committed a coup by rigging an election and their actions thus far confirms it’s an admission of guilt. The sheeples of the left simply can’t see it. When their chickens (ANTIFA) come home to roost if will be them that will be begging for Trump to return, by then it will be too late! Irony is a weapon of God and it’s going to be a thing of beauty once it appears to be adverse to their religion of social justice.

1 Like

With this inauguration, with fences , barb wire etc, are we in some shthole Central American country???

2 Likes

Nope, just the one tRump left us

Trump had the US in a Renaissance. Pres Bidet will have us in the Dark Ages or worse.

3 Likes

Hey Lucy was trump enterprises able to sell any of your nude pictures huh…I know few people would ever want to look at them but there are some very strange people that may want a peek…

You better be careful cuz law enforcement doesn’t like their women selling nude pictures even if no one wants them…don’t be sad ugly people have other things to do in life huh

@Patriot @Tyfoon @KVN

Nickle

As funny as it sounds, all you have to do is look at the digital views on social media platforms that all favor left wing idealists. Not one has Biden with over 4,000 likes. He received less views than Obama, Trump and even Bush’s 2nd term online which was when all online media was still in its infancy. He is not a popular president, he was just the one who held several extra cards up his sleeves.

2 Likes

Put this in conspiracy theories will ya…If your to stupid to move it yourself get someone to do it for ya huh

Hey lucy having any luck selling those nude photos of ya huh…

@Patriot @Tyfoon @KVN

exhibit c

You got some silly shit there… where do you get all this nonsense…
in gum ball machines…I heard you copy things from the internet cuz
you have no idea…that’s plagiarism you know…any way you can
get back to your black circle jerkers club…there all lined up for ya huh

@Patriot @tyfoon @KVN

Exhibit D

hahahaha your a busy guy aren’t you…hows the black club going huh…
I just got a email on you… your not letting you members do what they want
you just want it all for yourself…huh so. sad

Hey did I tell ya donnie lost everything for you losers…he did it in just 4 years
that’s never been done before…donnies good huh

@patriot @tyfoon @KVN

Exhibit E

Hey dr.manHOLE this is getting to be fun…you spending all your time with me…
at least I don’t have to see all those long drawn out lies you constantly post that
no body reads…

Where did you get all your fascist learning from there’s not many
schools here doing it except for the right wing military camps run by trumputin
and his right wing dictators huh…SOON you’ll be out on the street cuz donnies
fallen out of interest for most anyone that has a brain…

I’ll give it another month or two before you start trashing him just like the right
wing does with everyone that falls out of favor…and believe donnie fallen big time!!!

Hey keep up the good work dumbo!!

Oh I forgot what’s ya going to do when you run out of alphabets huh