Migrating Over From Debate Politics Forums

This one:

1 Like

Ahh! I used to live in Florida! Hard working state!

I use to live in Lake Mary and Sanford

That’s N. of me. Pretty land…lots of freshwater lakes. Saltwater fishing not as good.
There’s more than twice the variety of saltwater fish here.
My cousin took me fishing on the intracoastal. I’m like…“so are there XXXXXXX?”
No. XXXX? No. XXXXXXXXX? No. Kobia? No.
It boiled down to like Stripers, Stripers, or Flounder.
I caught my limit.

Yep! I lived near Lake Monroe during my time in Sanford.

1 Like

Okay, so I found the emails, but I did a crappy job of capturing everything.

dp.mod.team@gmail.com

"Dear Marion Morrison,

You have received a new private message at Debate Politics Forums from CaptainCourtesy, entitled “Re: You have received an infraction at Debate Politics Forums”.
—Quote (Originally by Marion Morrison)—

Why would I care to return in 2 weeks? To deal with Social Justice Warriors?

You will not win.

—End Quote—

I do enjoy conservatives who believe they are intelligent. It’s amusing listening to that kind of delusion.

All the best,

Debate Politics Forums

It’s amazing that garbage sites like that have more members than this one. No moderation bullshit here. Way better technology. Easy to read. Those places should die a slow and painful death.

2 Likes

They might run leftists off pretty quick here. Especially shill ones, which are prevalent on most internet political sites. Not saying there aren’t rightist ones, too; but not nearly as many.

Leftists have enough places to go on the internet. They don’t belong here.

1 Like

Well, I like to show them where they’re wrong with proof, but I suppose this isn’t that type of site.

They are welcomed here, but if you have looked at most of the stuff they comment on here in other posts, (Most recent ie: The 2020 Republican National Convention) they get blasted for it pretty regularly. Also they don’t help their own cause when they post false crap then run away and not respond to anyone who challenges them on their BS. I swear they all must be millennials who are over sensitive to having their feelings hurt because they simply love their confirmation biases and living in soft bubbles of their echo chambers to not care that everything they believe is a lie. In other words most of them don’t live in reality but are dreamers.

1 Like

That’s not a correct statement. We blow them out of the water with evidence and then they go silent…until MSNBC comes up with a new scandal or talking point. There is no censorship here so when their viewpoint gets challenged they can’t handle it.

2 Likes

Wrong. We post facts. Y’all post conspiracy theories. Then when we ignore the Russian propaganda…white fragility kicks in.

2 Likes

Perfect example of a born again snow flake who posts nothing but false narratives never anything to substantiate the things they say!

The Urbanpiss boy with his usual claptrap!

Just wait until Trump loses in a few weeks. I predict a mass exodus and then this site will be ours :rofl:

1 Like

Hate has no place online. Once Trump is gone his Russian accounts will go with him.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes…I distinctly remember the good old days.

pol has been dead for a while - all shills and discord trannys

I will stay here no matter what happens

It’s the last bastion for oldfags

You are still a Patriot IMO, so keep up the good work!

1anotsurifsrs