MASSIVE Breakthrough In 9/11 Investigation! - Must WATCH

Do you know how long and at what temp it takes to fully cremate a body?

…was abt the size of a cruise missile - not a 747

About 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit.

I saw a documentary on this (on youtube, of course). That there was the metal structure that melting at the time the planes crashed. Which brought to the conclusion, the buildings fell. The metal beams and frames melted as they bent to the point of collaspe.

I wondered about that, too! But there was no evidence of a cruise missile anywhere. No debris or what was left of one.

And there was even less evidence of a plane.

The pentagon did not collapse - and the planes crashed in a fucking field.

@Magog There have been numerous accounts that this was indeed, an “inside job”. That the government deliberately tried to sabotage their collaboration and then used those men from the Middle East, as “scapegoats”. Meaning, it wasn’t Al-qada that “made them” crash into the WTC, in Shanksville, and the Pentagon. It was actually our own government.

Can you contest to those theories?

I had to replay that clip a few times, but it appeared at a low level. As if it wasn’t launched from some aircraft. I had thought, it was launched from the air. At first, I couldn’t even make it out as some missile. Since it was somehow launched from ground level.

Al-qaeda was created by the CIA.
(There are several factions within the CIA)
It was the Deep State faction of the CIA to use the current term.

The Pentagon attack was a missile. There was a woman working in the next room with her baby. Shocked by the explosion, she took the baby and walked right through the hole in the wall. She saw no plane parts but she was told to shut up.

Shanksville site was just a hole in the ground. No nothing. The claim is so ridiculous that some passengers called home before dealing with the hijackers.

Larry Silverstein said “Pull it” which means demolition of Building 7

Monster in human disguise

I don’t entertain theories - only facts - and the facts of 911 are incontestable.

1 Like

You use your own set of “facts”. There were pictures made of the landing gear removed from the Pentagon. Do you deny this?

They brought that piece later, which is very easy to do.

Never mind the lamp post in front of the building which the plane managed to avoid.

https://www.911-strike.com/pentagon-all.htm

:roll_eyes: I’m sure it took quite a lot of effort and time to paste together this theory.

What theory?
Truth is simple.

tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400

Screenshot_3

Videos can easily be doctored to show whatever is desired. Photos can be taken in places other than where claimed and at other times.

Do you deny either of these techniques can be applied to the events of 9-11-2001?

Presumably photoshopped pics, but maybe you could share them coz I can’t find em

So we got hAssbaratits and Manshe all we need now is TotalWankeR and we got a full complement of Hasbara trolls.

1 Like

Official government’s 911 interpreter/scientist and karma.

Listen up, Maygag-a-Maggot. I haven’t located photos of the landing gear, but here is a description of what is said to exist.

On edit:

Here ya go, fuckhead!
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0290.shtml

Why do you insist on defending the mainstream narrative that benefits only Israel?

Oh, BTW mainstream media are all owned by ■■■■■
What is your allegiance? The USA or Israel?