MASSIVE Breakthrough In 9/11 Investigation! - Must WATCH

Looks like it could be almost anything that melts … even plastic.

Actually no. The exterior skin of the building was structural steel. That was the great innovation of the design. Traditional steel columns, which take up a considerable floor space in a tall building, were eliminated and replaced with the structural steel skin. That ultimately lead to the collapse, because the floor joists were free-span all the way from the central staircase/elevator core to the skin. When the joists softened and sagged over three, four or five floors, they pulled away from the exterior skin, which left it without lateral support causing it to bend and buckled under the weight above the damage zone.

However, the building was full of other lighter, lower melt temperature metals, including tons of aluminum that used to be a Boeing 767.

No, I’m not talking about the structural components I’m talking about the exterior cladding which was aluminum.

http://whale.to/b/israel_did_911.html

1 Like

Yeah. All the conspiracy theories that result from finding evidence of thermite are nonsense. Thermite could have been created as a result of the cataclysmic crash of an aluminum aircraft into the building…not to mention other metals in the aircraft.

It’s all bullshit.

1 Like

I dont think TWR is referring to the structural material. There was aluminum, used not for structural purposes but just as a protective and decorative coat.

https://amhistory.si.edu/september11/collection/record.asp?ID=104

That simply is not true. The color of molten metal depends on the temperature of the metal, not the composition of the metal. And just because aluminum melts at a little over 1200 degrees, does not mean that it cannot get much hotter. It was almost certainly well over 2000 degrees inside that building … as hot as molten red/orange lava.

Here is a picture of molten aluminum:

1 Like

He’s allergic to facts.

tenor

There’s a baby cuckoo in the nest, pushing all the other hatchlings out of it so it alone will be fed.

1 Like

“New footage” = “real footage with the plane edited out.”

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

Yah, forget the thousands of people who watched the planes impacting and the footage taken as it happened from multiple angles.

Forget too that it’s pretty difficult to make an entire airline, it’s passengers and crew all disappear with none of them ever re-materializing much less four of them!

Of course the odds of pulling off such a feat are utterly impossible but we’re just supposed to forget it all and divorce ourselves from reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=Zv7BImVvEyk

More idiotic bullshit from the moron class.

You sorry ass stupid goat queefer. The building’s very foundation had been shaken from adjacent unprecedented catastrophe. Maybe even greater damage was caused by the acoustic and thermal shock from the earlier collapse. Scientists speculate that is the case.

https://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/news-events/seismology-911

But being knowledgable of wave structure myself, I will take issue with that and say that the design of earthquake proof buildings never accounted for the source of the energy to be just the base of an adjacent building. The waves would have a different structure than those emanating from a tectonic shift. The distribution of velocity, amplitude, and phase across the longitudinal and transverse waves would have been unexpected. WTF am I doing writing as though you could even comprehend this?

You could never even model every possible state that structure was in. But you lap up a stupid video like it is a verified engineering model.

The inner support structure was also seriously compromised by the intense fires burning for days prior to the collapse which is why it pancaked in the way that it did.

As we keep pointing out you don’t have to melt steel to weaken it. It loses it’s strength long before reaching it’s melting point.

Between the thermal damage to the steel and concrete and weakening of the foundation due to the vibration of the two larger buildings collapsing as well was physical damages done by the falling and flying debris this was easily predictable.

@TWR @TWR
Love it when you talk dirty - shows my strategy is working.
Would you like to buy a bridge in London??

That reads like a confession to trolling.

What it is, is a wackamo game whereby the more puerile, expletive laden responses I can elicit from my Hasbara mates - the more points I score. LOL