Marjorie Taylor Greene will be Donald Trump’s vice president of the United States of America

YOU genderbender f-a-g .

1 Like

I knew you were on the other team lol

Clever for a 2 year old , still sucking cocks ?

1 Like

Hey you two get a room. Now I know why there are two guys in Manhattans pic lol

We can teabag your skank mom . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
New England are patriots :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let’s get off moms… because I just got off yours lol

We live inside your head so much you took the time to not only make this meme but respond twice! You are such a pathetic loser and predictable! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Are you trying to say this is not you? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks! You just proved my point as being correct! Have a wonderful evening!

1 Like

Hahahah hey you guys make a cute couple :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Except, you don’t believe in God, you believe in Trumpkin instead!

I believe you have TDS… get over it he’s our nominee

Its obvious you are compensating! You demonstrate this time and time again, and its apparently clear you have serious insecurity issues! It must suck not having children and being divorced that you have to resort to such childish behavior! No wonder why your wife left you, she was correct in identifying you as a loser! Good for her!

Stop projecting lol

I rest my case. You have proven my point as being true! When one has to use the word “projection” as a form of self denial of looking at themselves truthfully, then that is all that is needed to be said! One only has to have pity for people like you!

You should write a book, on , PROJECTING LOL