Majorities of Republicans and Democrats Say the U.S. Is ‘In a State of Decay’

Some times I’ll see a bully let them know… your messing with the wrong cowboy. Hehe

I mess with you anytime I want because you ain’t shit! You are nobody and you will always be a nobody! Now go back to your trailer park dkhead!

Come on loser, you
Just can’t handle trump is going to win…

Dolphins 33 Patriots 24

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Play off bound… young qb is a stud! NFL is ours for the next decade or two

If you are so sure then why not put your money where your mouth is? Care to make a wager?

Sure patriots will make the playoffs… what’s the wager?

Patriots play the Buffalo Bills next Saturday in the wild card round in Buffalo! The Patriots will be one and done and their season will be over.

Sure what’s the wager?

If the Patriots lose you have to retract your memes. If the Bills lose I have to do the same!

Well we have a deal there pedo I mean Pedro

Are you sure you want to make this wager?

I said deal ………………….

Ok! I will be looking forward to seeing your rookie QB getting trashed against the Buffalo Bills next Saturday because its not going to be close!

We will beat Buffalo but we won’t beat Kansas City… you might wanna look at the injury list of the patriots yesterday. And see how they are coming off

There is no way the Patriots are going to beat Buffalo. Your team couldn’t even beat Miami, let alone a team that won its last 4 games and is just hitting its stride. Prediction 31 - 10 Buffalo. Buffalo beats the spread too! BTW, it doesn’t matter who the Patriots have coming off the injury list, the Bills are a much better team than the Patriots period!

Patriots are definitely better then the bills. Healthy.
This is Bill Belichick’s third look at the team… lol already beat them once… we won’t go any further unless Mac joes puts on 20 pounds, and gets stronger in 6 days.

Off season Mac Jones will get stronger, and have a better handle of what defenses are doing, we will be competing for super bowls the next decade

So much better that they lost to the Bills at home in week 16, and couldn’t win the division when it mattered. Yeah ok!

Sorry to break this to you, but the Bills had several of their players not available, and playing in 40 mile an hour winds when they played each other earlier in the season, so the Patriots win against the Bills was more or less a fluke and they got lucky. The last game the two teams played, the Patriots got blown out! The Patriots lost three out of four of their last four games, hardly something to hang your hat on to be confident about!

Well at least you are admitting that they are gong to lose by mentioning the off-season! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Keep dreaming because even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Yes they will lose against KC. They will beat the bills. Our defense of backfield will be fully healthy.
They will be able to do things Allen has never seen before… Singleterry is too small to win the game on his own. I like Allen. But his coach sucks

Well we will see, because I am going to enjoy watching you eat crow next Saturday!