Live! AG William Barr Holds Press Conference at 9:30 am EST Livestream

Unlike most of you who will take the words of Barr and Trump at face value and without question, I am grinding through the report.

If I go up to 10K feet, I can see that this report is about the best that we on the left could have hoped for, given that the OLC policy bound Mueller and that the GOP Senators will not remove Trump from office. I recall that Trump’s plan was to have no investigation. There was a real investigation. The SC chose to write a report.

Among those voters whose minds can be influenced, we on the left have reams of obstructive actions and the most recent charade of the AG acting like a defense lawyer for a mafia Don (per Hakim Jeffries, who used appropriate imagery). It appears that he has been misleading the public for the past month. Today, he basically said that the Pres is above the law, unless he voluntary chooses to submit to the rule of law.

Per Nixon, it is not the crime but the cover up (that changes public opinion). Mucho cover up on public view recently. One wonders how bad the redacted stuff is. The unredacted stuff is pretty bad.

While it would be just to march these corrupt demagogues out in handcuffs, our realistic best case is to dirty Trump up and then defeat him soundly.

Meanwhile, the economy is slowing and looking shaky. We are at the end of the longest recovery in economic history. No mainstream pundit ever notes a coming recession (same incentives as the NYT). Loans are getting risky, Truck traffic is slower. The time in which economic conditions will affect the election is next spring.

Actually, I think you would have to write that about the most law abiding citizen in the country. Proving a negative.

“Prove that Trump did not commit a crime”

Nothingburgers apparently leave some still hungry. Surprise.

Denial is the first stage of grief. Hang in there. Your fond memories of Mr. Mueller as your hero will soon enough fade. Yes, he left you down, stood you up, ghosted you. But hey… it happens.

3 Likes

The expected meltdown isn’t as good as the 2016 election result.

Still is quite fun to watch 28 months of breathless innuendo go up in flames of inglorious whining righteousness.

:hot_face:

Yeah. They are getting used to being losers. So it’s easier for them this time. After 2020, the disillusioned fools will decide that they should become politically celibate and dedicate their lives to the memory of Harambe. Then the rest of us can get back to making America great again.

I like your bike,

Very manly!

1 Like

I found the original report while searching online.

bq-5cb7d12a0202b

2 Likes

After reading your post I was going to respond point by point because you are spinning this harder than any left outlet I have seen right now. You were expecting to be validated by this report and you weren’t so now all you can do is say the economy isn’t doing good and trucking is slowing down. Is that really all you have? If it is, stand up slowly, back away from the computer, and don’t come back to it again. Go be miserable by yourself.

Only the most delusional trump hater will cling to collusion/obstruction now. They should go back to calling him a stupid and immoral orange man.

I found a copy of the original report for your review.

bq-5cb7d12a0202b

Psst. Of course the economy is slowing and we should have had a recession years ago however the Federal reserve’s stimulus kept that from happening. The stimulus was removed and they have been raising rates. The coming recession will likely be difficult and for you you can scream see trump did it which of course is BS. If anything he has delayed it with the reduction in regulations as well as the tax cuts.

Trucking traffic is down? Want to have an increase end NAFTA which allows mexican truckers to haul portal to portal. But we cannot have that eh bubba.

Mueller is such a shameful asshole.

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mob leader Jimmy Hoffa went missing when Trump was 29 years old. The crime is still unsolved.

While this report does not conclude the President was involved, it also does not exonerate him.

3 Likes

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed ignoring this shit-show until the diuretic finale. Statists of all stripes have come together to talk about the best course of voluntary slavery. lol

2 Likes

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-rep-gohmert-says-dems-will-drag-out-mueller-report-as-way-to-put-off-prison

Start the investigations into the political weaponization of Obama’s administration NOW. And all the shit from the Dems can be called “obstruction” …because that is what it is.

2 Likes

Here is a dose of reality for you! A concept for some of us who choose to live in. Its the same argument that you make for climate change. The entire charade is a hoax that suckers virtue signaling revisionist like you into propagating and brainwashing into believing lies. I feel sorry for people like you, you chose the losing side of history!

1 Like

So completely cooperating with an investigation, never once exercising Executive Privilege to hide information, just gets you accused of obstruction.

2 Likes

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46112/report-agent-behind-anti-trump-dossier-refusing-james-barrett?amp

Collusion is gone now…forever. Obstruction is all they can chase…and they will do so at least through November, 2020.

Looks like soon is Happening

1 Like