Leftist NYC Judge Recommends Landlord Pay $17,000 for Threatening to Call ICE on Illegal Alien Tenant

Thank God I live in Texas. Takes me about three weeks to remove a tenant that refuses to pay.

1 Like

I have no problem paying for their junk removalā€¦ if they use the contraption that they use to remove chicken heads ā€¦ ever see that where they hang by the feet and as they go down the disassembly line it hits a v shaped blade that removes the head? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give our idiots in the Blue Cities, especially Austin, leeway and theyā€™ll have us in worse shape in no time because the Left never learns by the example of what actually happens.

3 Likes

Good day John, hope al is well. Thanks for the story I am the landlord that they are referring to, however the entire story is false, the lawyers have been fired both Phillipe Knab and Nermina Arnaud and can be confirmed on Linked. What occurred is a person who defrauded the government with assistance of Commission of Human Rights attorneys. I never needed a lawyer because the true was so evident that NYPD, DOB, HPD, all confirmed that the landlord has done nothing wrong and it is at Holly Ondaanā€™s behest to destroy the relationship. I now have a lawyer who responded t JUDGE SPOONER BULLSHIT lies and stories now they cant do nothing but HOlly Ondaan has since started a Go fund account to gather money to bring her mother to the country with a claim of her mom being ill. The fact she wants her mother to come to the country now is one of the 3 ASYLUM defense you can use when you face deportation and because the lawyers have been removed from their positions and USCIS have contacted me to be a witness in the immigration fraud she tries to bring her mom to the country. please read and JOHN I ask that you update the story with the correct edits.

1 Like

Thanks for the good info and inside storyā€¦I didnā€™t write the article. Itā€™s verbatim from the fake news spinners at CNN. You should have your lawyer tell them to update the article with the relevant facts. It hasnā€™t been updated since it was published in September.

I simply posted a news article for discussionā€¦this is a political discussion forum.

1 Like

I need an email to send you the court documents. please provide this from my legal team

we working on that no we submitted the info to CNN and WSJ but I we have to contact all parties that wrote on the article.

Hereā€¦shouldnā€™t be too hard to get in touch. Just DM on Twitter.

Check out Taylor Romine (@tayloromine): https://twitter.com/tayloromine?s=09

Check out Mirna Alsharif (@mirna_alsharif): https://twitter.com/mirna_alsharif?s=09

They are the ones that wrote the article and appear to be actively using the platform.

thank you i appreciate it. i received the information yesterday i will DM now. How can i send it to you as well

I donā€™t need to or want to be involved in this. I posted an article. I didnā€™t write the article. Thanks.

1 Like

i get it that is fine, i was directed to inform all parties who wrote about the article. Thanks

I get itā€¦but people writing about an article that was written and published by a news organization canā€™t be held liable or responsible. Itā€™s federal law.

"No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider" (47 U.S.C. Ā§ 230).

The majority of the people here are obviously on your side and would obviously want to help youā€¦but just be careful on how you approach folks because it could be perceived as a legal threat, which opens you up to more problems.

You should get clarification from your attorneys on precisely what they mean. Really, they should be doing this job anyway. Thatā€™s what youā€™re paying them for.

1 Like

well there is no approach that is defensive. i am ok with the story they wrote because my attormey statement clearly says the same, in addition USCIS has contacted me for assistance in the future as they have confirm this is a case of fraud based upon the information provided.

1 Like

Well I certainly hope that USCIS quicky and expeditiously processes this clear claim of fraud and revokes any consideration for citizenship or other immigration related benefits.

Americans should not be subjected to this insanity.

1 Like

they started the process, the federal agent from the Vermont,NY processing center is very upset. yes i been through a lot because this women wanted a green card and fraudulent obtain one after residing in this country for 28 years on our tax dollars, the same tax dollars that provided legal assistanace to her in housing court and to obtain a greencard. i will be over soon.,

1 Like

My father was a landlord in NYC for years. After he passed we offloaded the building because it wasnā€™t worth the headache - especially with the rent controlled tenants. At the end the 4 units we had were loaded with illegals who were illegaly subletting. Do yourself a favor. Cash in, get out, and move to Florida.

1 Like

i was cashing out, that is why she started reacting so negatively because she new no other landlords will rent to her without proper documentation. she stayed in my house for 13 months, then they lied and said i lost my house in foreclosure which was a lie. The buyers singed the contract August 2017, she was informed her lease will not be renwed Septebmer 2017, she stop paying October 2017, she filed false police reports that were dismissed as tenant retaliation November 2017, she went to the Commisison January 2018 made the complaint and got the assistance to file for the green card within 6 months (July 2018) I beat everyone charge from every agency without legal assistance, got 3 lawyers fired with the fraud they did that i presented, and they still to date wont render a final decision beause they know it has to be in my favor becuase my phone records were subpeona and it confirm the text were NEVER SENT FROM MY PHONE, as well as, THE FACT THAT THE LANDLORD TENANT AGREEMENT end October 2017 because she failed to pay rentā€¦so the complaint was filed under a landlord tenant relationship which did not exist on the bassi of discrimatory text messages. However, when the she filed for the green card the lawyer and her were suppose to provide all police reports and court proceedings as part of the application. That was never done which raised more questions for DHS who referred the matter to USCIS. Both federal agencies have contact me and retrieved all the evidence. I took care of this women for 7 plus years, she paid rent 3 weeks lae for 6.5 years because of the manner she got paid. i never increased the rent, i reduced it by $100 , never charged her late fees and the house was beautiful and emaculate. its over now, time for me to enjoy life. Thanks ALL

1 Like

Wow. Thatā€™s a terrible story. Sadly, no good deed goes unpunished. My dad had a big heart too and people took advantage of that until his last breath. Best of luck to you. Sounds like the light is at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

:flushed:ā€¦