Judge Rules Individual Mandate UnConstitutional

I’ll help, where’s he buried and can I borrow a shove… wait, there’s mine.

“How many of these families are now working and making more money?”

I don’t understand the question. Many who qualified for Obummercare worked—some for small businesses that couldn’t afford health care, others under 30 hours per week.

You’d be surprised how many Medicaid patients have jobs listed—some with larger entities, others with small businesses. And these aren’t people who could be covered under a parent’s policy, as in the Odummercare foolishness of up to 26, but long past the 20s.

But then this is New England. Many of these dipshit fools simply don’t understand that the more conditions are mandated in coverage—for example, infertility as a medical condition (MA) and sex reassignment surgery (CT)—the price goes up.

Then throw in the Odummer mandates, like revising coverage for kids from a maximum age of 22 to 26 and all the preventive mandates, and voila!

You have more Medicaid and uninsured than individuals with private health insurance. BTW what is “full health care”?

My favorite are the people who go on about “we like being able to keep our kids on our policies until they are 26”, ahem, you always could, you just had to pay for it. So what they really mean is, “we like forcing everyone else to help pay for our kids to be insured until they are 26”.

1 Like

They are the final arbitrator and regardless 0f your opinion right until another court changes their ruling.

The People are the final arbiters.

You must really be anxious to have a man kiss your ass. That’s very telling for a San Fransissy Dude. :rofl:

1 Like

Of the could have obeyed the 10th Amendment and had no replacement for what had no right to ever exist.

Just because people come to depend on lawlessness that doesn’t make it lawful.

Just that “man.”

Did you tickle yourself?

It was the abuse of insurance, of using insurance as assurance and carrying (often by demand of State meddlers) too much covering too many things, that caused much of our troubles. Ultimately these things all go back to the one President whose real legacy will be the destruction and insolvency of the Republic: FDR.

I wish I had said that.

How exactly do you “abuse insurance”?

Use of insurance as assurance?

Agreed on FDR. Who was he to tell private employers they couldn’t give their own employees a raise?

Because the ACA essentially dismantled the system that existed before it. Millions of people lost their coverage and were forced into government mandated plans. Health Insurance coverage would have been in chaos.

In your dreams.

Do we still have the ACA, yep even though the majority don’t want it.

Get a grip on reality and get out of your bubble.

Do we still have ACA? What happened to the individual mandate?

LOL, yes bubba the ACA is still there.

Medicaid is still there.

Subsidies still exist.

Government still tells the insurance companies what they must cover.

And yes you can still get your birth control pills fr free.

What happened to the individual mandate, Bubba?

Reading problems???

LOL, yes bubba the ACA is still there.

Medicaid is still there.

Subsidies still exist.

Government still tells the insurance companies what they must cover.

And yes you can still get your birth control pills for free.

The mandate isn’t what the ACA is all about. Losing the mandate may mean fewer people purchase insurance in the pool and that will raise the deficit as congress must pay the entire bill as the ACA is LAW. It’s called mandated spending which this year is going up as 3 more stated enacted the medicaid provision of the ACA. 90% will be covered by congress and taxes.

Yes, it is. That is exactly what it is all about, Bubba.

Whew! That’s a relief! :astonished:

1 Like

For some it certainly must be.