Journalist Andy Ngo beaten up by antifa activists at Portland protest

Ahh! And there it is! The self admittance that the left truly are intolerant at listening to others they ideologically disagree with! Thanks for letting everyone know here what your true colours are, a partisan hack who is incapable of making a convincing argument!

2 Likes

Ignoring assaults caught on tapes while crying wolf about fairy nazis mixing cement into milkshakes. Why shill for $4 an hour when you can be an established fictional writer? Look how well Harry potter is doing.

1 Like

I could suggest that you might like to look in the mirror sometime.

1 Like

Oh look who is triggered by the truth!

1 Like

It was leftists and Dems favorite fascists… ANTIFA! And liberal hack officials not enforcing the law. Shove your Trump hate where the sun don’t shine, this is all toxic leftist behavior.

2 Likes

No you just push BS conspiracy theories while hiding behind multiple alias without substantive evidence something

Summary

dickheads

like you do on daily basis! So your false equivalencies only shows how starved for attention to be relevant in daily discourse you really are! You are just a sad pathetic human being looking for an audience who offers nothing useful here to discuss!

According to the police the milkshakes had some kind of concrete mix in them which Burns people skin similar to acid also the guy is only little 5-ft 5 and ended up with a concussion I believe

1 Like

And just like Antifa you want me shut down bc you don’t like or agree with what I say.

When the shooting start…don’t say you weren’t warned.

How many ways can you say “■■■■ bad?”

Maybe we are just tired of the same story over and over…"■■■ bad. ■■■ lie. "

1 Like

Ummm, I like to shut Antifa down because they are a violent bunch, if they protested peacefully I would say who cares and put up with the annoyance of their civil disobedience, but when you start to harm others physically … sorry.

Someone needs to shoot them.

Ive heard Ngo wants to sue them? I say good luck on that one , as most of them are deadbeats and have no money, its best to round them out jail them and let them become someone prison bitch.

Antifa are notoriously known for being middle class and white trust me these guys have access to money it’s their parents money also the vast majority of antifa members were radicalised at university

1 Like

ooohhhhhhhh, I didnt know that, really??
well then sue the little bastards and their parents with money.

I cant wait for the day someone with a concealed weapon is attacked by antifa and the person shoots a few Antifa thugs

1 Like

Heat Street reports that the study found that 92 percent of the protesters at these anti-fascist rallies that are believed to have committed violence still live with their parents. Heat Street also notes the following findings from the study:

• 84% are male
  • 72% are aged 18-29
  • 90% are single
  • 34% are unemployed

https://www.dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler

1 Like

So now it’s acceptable to throw things at people? Holy shit, critical thinking my ass.

2 Likes

Just for the record, you throw a milk shake at me in public and start spraying me with silly string, you’re going to get shot. No matter what you consider it to be, that’s called battery and I can legally defend myself. For someone to stand here and defend that crap is just beyond belief.

So the punch at 0:01 doesn’t count? Physical contact at 0:05? The kicks at 0:05 & 0:07?

Seriously, someone needs to be under arrest. Someone could have been shot as this guy had a legitimate reason to fear for his life. To suggest otherwise is just blatant stupidity.

1 Like

That surprises me but after thinking about it, it doesn’t

a bunch of losers, either trust fund babies or losers who cant make it in a market economy

Cant wait until one of these assholes attack the wrong person and gets shot

Settle down there Webster let us real men handle them.