Jeffery Epstein Documents to be Made Public

Mike Adams

1 Like

Im not shilling for the pedophiles, Im simply saying these people areWELL CONNECTED and will be protected because of their connections. They will cover each others ass because of conseqences if they rat out the others.
Ill believe Oswald acted alone and Vince Foster wrote the suicide note after his death before anyone is prosecuted.
You know my views on pedophiles from otber threads and Im in favor of their harsh punishment.

To whom?
You know the answer: moneyed Joos, humanity’s enemy.

1 Like

Is your RACIST NONSENSE all you can do??? How about something more intelligent.

Well connected Jooos you mean?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jeffery Epstein was a Joo, who is probably still alive! Maybe, maybe not!

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of that. But ya know… :thinking:

Hope the dummycrat has a painful ending . F him !!!

2 Likes

Bullshit They will pay the price at sometime either here or in the afterlife . SCUM dummycrats !!!

1 Like

There are non Joos on the list. Whether they are Joos or non Joos isnt the problem. The problem is these people are on the PROTECTED SPECIES LIST. They may get a slap on the wrist at best , but may pay a price at death in the afterlife.

I’m going to agree with you on this. Those (many) on the list are definitely protected.

1 Like

Yeah but knowing that Tom Hanks has had sex with underage girls, will you look at him the same when seeing him in a movie going forward?

Hell no!

Did you notice who else was on the list?.. Steven Tyler. Hmmmm. :thinking:

Yep! Niomi Watts? Michelle Obama, and more prominent names that its too many to mention.

This is two fold

1. All the people who were on the anti Trump crusade with their TDS overdrive (See Robert DiNero and the fat slob Rob Reiner) makes perfect sense as to why they were so fervent in their hate towards Trump

2. It may be true that many may not see justice doled out to them but their reputations having this stain and the public now seeing the veil removed will have far more reverberating consequences in the long run over time.

2 Likes

Agreed. Unfortunately, I don’t think it won’t be long term. We/people tend to forget things that piss us off after a period of time… and then go right back to business as usual.

You are right!!! People will BITCH and complain for a short time, but will still fill seats in movie theaters , attend concerts , vote for them and hang on every word they say.
Its amazing how these two faced people retain public support and do the LIBERAL talk show circuit. People today have VERY SHORT MEMORIES.
Also , I dont expect mass suicide or them jumping out of high rise windows.

1 Like