Is it me or is this really SICK?

Religion usually doesn’t do any harm, as long as it teaches love, harmony and all things nice among humans.
But religion is very harmful if it teaches its followers that they are specially chosen by the deity to rule the entire world (by hook or crook)

What type of standards does Facebook have??? Apparently few if any decent ones.The people that support this FREAK are mentally sicker than he is and Facebook also. I suppose his defenders will say this an "artistic " performance and want it funded by the National Endowment for the Arts.
This FREAK should be tied on the RACK and have his limbs slowly stretched until they come off.

This is an hour long BUT YOU MUST WATCH IT!

The problem only gets worse when we fail to become informed of those who are actually behind these things.
We can lament them until the cows come home, but only when we accurately identify the problem can we even think of solving the problem.

If we intend to solve the problem, step one is to watch this important video.

If we just wish to lament without any discernible effect, carry on.

LOL

:blush:

Summary
“When Idaho legislator Curtis Bowers wrote a ‘letter to the editor’ about the drastic changes in America’s culture, it became the feature story on the evening news, people protested at the Capitol, and for weeks the local newspapers were filled with responses. He realized then, he’d hit on something. Ask almost anyone and you’ll hear, ‘Communism is dead! The Berlin Wall came down.’ Though the word communism isn’t used anymore, this film will show the ideas behind it are alive and well. Join Bowers for a fascinating look at the people and groups that have successfully targeted America’s morality and freedom in their effort to grind America down”–

Agenda - Grinding America Down (Part 1 of 2)

Agenda - Grinding America Down (Part 2 of 2)

Before you watch a TV show or a film for the first time, dont you always want a TV Guide description?

In the video I have posted in this thread, “The Agenda: Grinding America Down,” the producer spells out these developments and where the ideas came from and how they are being used to defeat America.

We already know who they are.

Are you telling me you don’t know what the problems are?

I don’t think that it’s ‘moral depravity’, I think it’s an insanity that’s stricken the western world. I get out and about a lot, and see so many signs of it (the insanity) that it’s quite depressing. But then every once in a while I see something so wonderfully thought-provoking that I think about it for the rest of the day (and in some cases, beyond) it’s enough to give me some hope for us. And at a personal level, I can’t believe that something as beautiful as ballet can ever end. Just sharing!

There’s a young philosopher called Douglas Murray (he’s often on Youtube vids) who’s well worth listening to.

It’s a convenient expression to prevent us from getting to the bottom of the problem.

Dostoevsky said “Beauty will save the world.”

I will say this: Ugliness is the hallmark of the enemy of humanity

There’s artistic & there’s artistic. Maybe rearranging a degenerate’s knees with a Louisville Slugger could be considered an art form. Certainly less disgusting than salting out an unborn child, or crushing an unborn’s skull for easier extraction.

1 Like

I’m afraid whatever intelligent higher power that’s responsible for it all, is going to say: You’ve gone too far.

I like that idea! I’d be in favour of it for all convicted paedophiles and terrorists/mass murderers. I’d go one step further, and I don’t care what anyone thinks of me: after the deed is done to remove them to an isolated place away from the public gaze and just let them bleed to death in extreme agony.

I honestly believe it’s possible that certain people have no souls.

They’re evil, pure and simple; they should be despatched before they strike, as they undoubtedly will one day.

Even more DEPRAVED than this sick FREAK are those who watched this in person and said nothing. Another candidate for the Brazen Bull.