Independence Day

Happy Independence Day everyone!

I think people have ran astray from what the Founding Fathers meant when they spoke of founding the U.S. and breaking ties to Great Britain. People have forgotten the joys that freedom can bring. It’s important to revive that hope, that passion for liberty today, and to remember what can happen when the government oversteps its bounds.

3 Likes

In addition to being a proud American, I am proud to be a member of an English speaking country.

5 Likes

I got the American flag and the Stars and Bars flying at EQUAL height today. One to commemorate our independence from the British, the other to honor our fight to succeed and the subsequent war of Northern Aggression against the South.

4 Likes

That’s stupid…

A big 10-4 to that. :+1:

Poppers on the smoker today. :blush:

5 Likes

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

This is why the “Betsy Ross” flag is still meaningful to many American patriots today. Colin and NIKE are a messed up pair of old shoes.

I think I heard this morning that another shoe company is coming out with a Betsy Ross pair. I hope they sell millions of pairs…overnight.

NIKE can KMA!!! Colin better not try to touch me at all.
:us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us:

3 Likes

I’ve seen the celebration in DC before Trump. I bet this one is GONNA BE GREAT!

2 Likes

Normally, I’d respond more directly yankee…but let’s try to avoid the sparring today. You do you. I’ll do me. Have a nice 4th. Don’t be miserable.

2 Likes

Looking forward to getting a Betsy Ross pair. I hope they are superior to Nike’s hate- America brand

1 Like

I’m in the hospital and my TV just pooted for Fox News Channel and a couple of others…still works on many.

The HN says the tech may not be able to get to it today.

Several networks have already stated they do not intend to carry it.

Any of you know some channels besides Fox that will carry it?

What time (US EST) does it begin?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I know it starts at 6:30 ET. We are cord cutters so I have found plenty of YouTube livestreams we just beam over to the TV.

NBC on YouTube is carrying it. Not sure about the networks.

2 Likes

That’s suspicious…

Damn the live feeds of DC make it look like it’s gonna start raining any minute. I hope this thing doesn’t get cancelled.

I just want to say despite any and all of our differences we Americans need to stick together on a day like today when it feels like the world is against us and wants to take what we have for themselves. Watch the parade tonight ladies and gentlemen. Get pumped. We need to take this country back. God Bless the USA!

6 Likes

I don’t know if people watched the Salute to America…but damn. It was great!

2 Likes

I pray for you to get healthy and hope you are alright!

3 Likes

I wonder if the libbies who are watching are asking if there is any black people in there?

I’m told I will survive to harass liberals for a long while! :rofl:

3 Likes

Good! I am Glad to hear that! Rest up Brother and Godspeed to you!

Edit:

“Create in me a clean heart, O God; And renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; And take not thy holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; And uphold me with a willing spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; And sinners shall be converted unto thee.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51:10-13‬ ‭ASV‬‬

2 Likes

Hang in there brother. I kicked cancer a few months ago. Free and clear. The medicine and chemotherapy sucked but I just pressed through it and I’m going to be here for quite a while longer. Just keep your head in the game brother. Those of us with backbones are really difficult to kill.

4 Likes