Impeachment Procedure

When an opposing political party tries to illegally remove an elected official, in this case the President of the United States, don’t expect people to just sit there and take it.

Regardless, what Trump said wasn’t calling for Civil War. He was referring to the fracture that would be caused in this country as a result of these vindictive political actions by a bunch of losers.

Apparently you’re unaware of what an observation is.

What do you think the leftists would have done should th right moved against Obama?

Ah, we’re back to Russia.

Jeze. You guys are so emotional you can’t even read what was said.

a Civil War like fracture.

And he is right. Instead of respecting the vote of the Americans, the leftists are tying every dirty trick in the book to rid of us of a President. That is deeping the fracture, not healing it.

So, if they keep up with their witch hunt, I can see where the country may never be the same again.

It’s a sad thing to see that the hatred of Trump overrules common sense. The actions set forth pave the way for this to happen to someone you vote into office.

The thing you have to understand is they don’t care.

The single and only objective get rid of Trump.

As I asked a few of the left, what would you have done should the right move against Obama in an impeachment. I suspect all out war.

But in the end, they only care about themselves, their party and their agenda.

Impeachment IS a legal process…:man_shrugging:

A legal process governed by politics.

He and Rudy both are adept at that…:rofl:

I heard a great analogy today.

We see the elected as a swamp that needs to be drained. The elected see that they live in an Oasis. Cool water, fountains of plenty. Why would they want to change anything?

Then, you have a person like Trump come along that threatens that Oasis. What to do about that but get rid of the threat?

I read this the other day.

The political system has been so strained by issues of such immense controversy that they cross party lines, immobilize the system, and can only be settled by the voters as a whole.
There will be no other determination of whether President Trump gets to finish his task of grinding to powder and replacing the ruling bipartisan elite that mis-governed the country in the post-Reagan years.

Will the voters be smart enough to see through the political elites game we see today?

Or they have and believe in a different outcome than you…:man_shrugging:

Funny how no one posted this…

GOP congressman blasts Trump tweet warning of ‘Civil War like fracture’ over impeachment as ‘beyond repugnant’

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger blasted President Trump’s tweet warning of a “Civil War like fracture” if Trump were to face impeachment charges, calling it “beyond repugnant” the president would try to gin up images of violence in the face of impeachment

1 Like

lel - either Trump will go down in history as the asshat who did absolutely nothing, or we will get military tribunals and the deep state traitors will hang. If that actually happens, you can bet we’ll have civil war. Not hard to guess which scenario I’m hoping for.

Sorry orange homo maybe 2016 but not now. Now that we have patriots in prison, no wall, open borders, more escalating in the Middle East, disavowing of anything white, and nonstop support for Israel. What have you done for us? Maybe I would have backed him up in 2016. Not now.

1 Like