Germany: All EU Members Must Take in Migrants

I didn’t keep one.

But that was the report that I heard.

Let me ask you something: would such a statement be out of character for an organization none of the people of Europe ever got a chance to specifically vote to get into but which was foisted on them through deceptive practices involving trade agreements?

It was foreign election interference that helped to get Trump elected. It was Trump’s racism that turned out other racists in droves. I’m not sure that’s something to be proud of or to brag about.

but again, this thread is about Germany and as I mentioned previously I think it would be nice if the US behaved more like Germany and less like a racist terror state.

So, you’re going to make several off topic statements and expect it not to be answered because you dance around the edges of the topic?

No, it was Obama and Americans being sick and tired of the leftists.

Black people voted for Obama because he was black. By your standards, you are calling them racists.

What about the black people who support and will vote for Trump. I can’t imagine what you call them.

Of course you aren’t sure because the foundation of your premise is garbage.

2 Likes

You mean the dossier paid for by the clinton campaign?

Oh that’s right the dossier was put together by one person named Steele a british national.

And exactly how many illegals and refugees are enough? How many are you willing to pay for and sponsor?

2 Likes

Trump is the results of the left providing a piss poor choice as a candidate.

One thing you have to give the left credit for is that no matter how bad their choice they will still support them. In this case it was a race to the bottom and you WON!

As a side note this isn’t a racism thread so keep it to yourself or start a topic of your own.

2 Likes

Legitimate refugees? Not just those gaming the system? I’m happy to help them out if and only if we have the funds. That would be after our veterans and Americans who truly need assistance are well taken care of.

With 23 trillion in debt and congress piling more on with every appropriations bill I would say we are near broke and we are not taking care of our veterans and disabled very well. Yet we can give the Fake Assylum seekers a free pass for a few year until a deportation order is issues and presto change they disappear into our cesspool cities.

1 Like

That’s why I’d like to see the link. My government, whether controlled by democrats or republicans, doesn’t matter, get me into shit all the time that pisses me off.

The dems have no issues with this. They love it. Sanctuary Cities, free healthcare for illegals while “your” deductible and copay are unaffordable?

Clearly, these people are not putting Americans first.

More loss of National Sovereignty by the Collective EU. They don’t have a right to control member countries affairs. These countries should tell the EU to stuff it and withdraw ASAP!!!This would be an ideal time to form a pact with Trump.

The collective member countries are the EU.

Maybe the polish would but that’s about it…

It’s actually happening already, nobody is taking notice because of the manufactured distractions of the left and their spin masters in the media.

I know that Sean Hannity loves to repeat that over and over to the mindless rubes that just consume every word that he says, but there is no evidence to support your claims. Don’t bother copying and pasting a million different Fox News articles because those don’t prove anything other than conjecture from the conspiracy fringe conservatives.

Who was also under contract performing services for the GOP. So was it the “Dirty Russian Dossier” that Hannity likes to vomit out of his mouth so much… Or was it GOP opposition research? It probably doesn’t matter because both roads lead to Trump being a scumbag.

There is no limit.

As many as I can, but only after the millionaires and billionaires pay first.

It figures, every else first then I will pay. Typical progressive.

Yikes! Is that the best that you can do?

It stands to reason that those with more money have more money to give and those with less money have less money to give.

Now stay with me here because I’m going to get very technical…

If people with millions and millions of dollars in their accounts have more dollars than people with only hundreds of dollars in their accounts then when a society has to pay for something the people with the millions should have to pay a little bit more first.

It’s cruel, I know. But I’m sure the people with millions and millions of dollars in their accounts will be just fine.

In this case it was to be some technocrat in Brussels spouting off.

As for the two parties: I’m an originalist … imagine my frustration? Turd Sandwich or Giant Douche indeed!

2 Likes

Going through life as a Left Wing redistributionist prat is worse than merely going through life dumb because a dumb person can really only hurt themselves.

2 Likes

I’m not so sure about that…

Generally speaking, low IQ foolishness is limited in the scope off the harm it can do. This lack of capacity to affect a wider scope is why when I first humorously considered a Stupid Scale inspired by Richter Scale I limited your proverbial “Hey, watch me do this!” nitwittery to a low class 6, which is stupidity sufficient to affect only a community. To truly threaten a province / state / nation / civilization / species / world / proverbial federation of planets / all that exist requires high IQ people believe and advance stupid ideologies (like communism) because only then can they do more harm than individual nitwits manage.

1 Like