Fed Pumps $75 Billion Into Financial System Again

Capitalism hadn’t failed. Doucebaggery and the Left have flourished.

That doesn’t address what @ion posted.

Yes it does.

Capitalism hasn’t failed.

Yes, I would prefer that as much as possible for the means of production and distribution were in the hands of flesh and blood persons directly … and recognize that “corporatism” is simply one form of the public owning said means as opposed to true private ownership (one of the worst things about corporations is that they can long persist rather than dying as all flesh will), but at least it’s still one rooted only in voluntary participation and commerce. That it is persons owning stuff.

But the response to the excesses of MBAs and bean counters who’ve been taught particular economic ideologies (keynesian thought, for example) or guff like believing in service economies isn’t to claim capitalism has failed, but to deal with their guff.

You’re right. It all comes back to responsible parenting.

Then again, I told my child to get a degree that can actually be used and never go into debt to get it. I’m am fortunate that we sat down and discussed the matter in depth and he saw my advice as valid and followed it.

Yet, what can a parent do if their child is 18 and decides against your advice?

1 Like

The Fed can pump ANY amount of money into whatever institution it chooses, because they can CREATE money out of thin air.

It used to be paper and ink (which may be of some substance LOL), but now it’s just computer key strokes.

Capitalism vs communism

is a fake dichotomy.
Communism is state capitalism and communist states are owned by the same banks that created communism.

Then why do we have a central bank?

The great debates of history have not at last boiled down to: who will do the work vs who will live, and live well, off of the churn doing no work.

At least not yet (we still have the illusion of cash).

One of the points I’ve long made about gold vs fiat currency is no matter how much people want to claim that gold’s value is arbitrary it would still physically exist and be valued by men even if there were no big government and no banks telling them about it … where fiat currency cannot exist without both in cooperation demanding it exists.

Those who say gold shouldn’t be money and defend it because its value isn’t real only have something expressly arbitrary to offer in its place.

But because it’s expressly arbitrary it means we can’t live without them … FDR betrayed not just Americans when he lawlessly took their Money but he betrayed all of their children too. The bastard.

1 Like

They are claiming it is all about repo. Nonsense. The issue is really that the world’s banks have gambled our money on oil and gas derivatives. While the total derivatives market is at least an unmanageable $500 trillion, much of it is in the oil and gas sector which is bringing the world economy down.

Because living off of the churn and being important and powerful is fun and they managed to pull off the con and get it started?

Also, Druish Princesses are often attracted to men with money and power … just ask Dark Helmet and he’ll tell you it’s so.

But more seriously, the Fed doesn’t exist because it’s good for the country but because it’s good for Fed … they are the reason they exist.

Gold has been used as “currency” because its availability is limited and gold is pretty to look at.

Real currency doesn’t have to be gold but should represent the value of “item” or “labor” but today’s fiat currency doesn’t correspond to either of them.

We live in a fraudulent world, ruled by the debt-based, interest-bearing Babylonian banking system. The parable or true story of Jesus chasing the “money changers” is his attack on such a banking system but most people don’t realize it.

Economic adviser to President Trump Peter Navarro blames Fed Chairman Jerome Powell for the current state of the US dollar, saying Powell’s decisions have cost the economy more than 1% of GDP per quarter.

1 Like

No political solutions will come from baby boomers who are too egotistical to even admit that they drive this nation into the ground. They want to collect checks and live off the young. They can’t even build up the strength to own up to the fact that their generation started off with the best nation on earth and drove it into the ground in a matter of just one lifetime.

Delusions permeate the Yang Gang.

Yes, face the consequences for getting an education, the means of upward mobility sold with the American dream, which has now been corrupted to the point that intelligent but misinformed children are indebted in exchange for indoctrination. Boomers could work at a grocery store, afford a home and earn a degree with no debt. But yeah, the same institutions that helped make America a leader in academia are now milking children for money and shoveling shit. Even a STEM degree requires thousands of dollars and countless hours devoted to bullshit like women’s studies. Hahaha. And now women and minories have more opportunities for education while enjoying preferential hiring. Hard times indeed.

I think on your latter point, if you raised them right which I have no doubt that you did “D” then they will always listen and remember your words when they make their mistakes! It’s a teachable moment when the mistake is made, as they will make them, but hopefully they are minor compared to the bigger ones made that is attributed to bad parenting.

1 Like

Since this move is virtually guaranteed to spur growth they’d be working against their own model if that is what they are trying to achieve.

Well that’s just stupid. If there’s a failure of capitalism it’s due to the ever growing interference by gov’t to control the system.

The price of college/university education has increased in direct proportion to the availability of grants and loans to students to finance their education.

Well, that’s complete bullshit. We’re the one’s that have been trying to privatize social security and increase the limits on private retirement account and 401k contributions.

1 Like

to paraphrase: if you throw money at it they will want more

There is definitely a perfect storm brewing and it’s called the short game of fraudulent companies in China. To the tune of $14,000,000,000!