Do Dems want a civil war? Hell yes

Are you being dishonest, or is this naivety? There are violent extremists on both fringes of the political spectrum…

1 Like

If you are a member of the Deep State, what policy or politics would you play?

(Just try to be the devil’s advocate for a minute.)

Feed the both ends of the spectrum to push for your agenda.

I would advocate for the devil to humor someone on this, if somebody would just tell me who the “deep state” is.

So far it’s discussed in conspiracy forums.

The Deep State is the Zionist lobby in America. The Big Brother.

I’m not in agreement with this author, but it’s interesting to note the US had little interest in the Middle East before Israel existed.

I wonder how many people believing in the “deep state” would agree with this definition?

The US has been interested in the ME since the discovery of copious amounts of oil there. But I do agree with some of your commentary on Israel and I too have a very big problem with the manner in which the modern state was created as well as the US relationship with them.

Anything “zero sum” will eventually end badly, united we stand, divided we fall…hopefully Newton’s third law is well timed.

I think there’s a consensus on this:

Not sure what that means…

That means America’s ears and eyes are biased by the Zionists.

This is the definition by Robert Steele:

• The Deep State – also known as the Illuminati or Cabalist Satanists – is led by a tiny handful of individuals including the two ostensibly Catholic popes, the Rothschild pater familias, and the Rebbe of the ■■■■■■ supremacist cult, the Chabad. They use the upper ranks of the Freemasons and the Knights of Malta and a few other secret societies as their “fixers,” and the banks – Central Banks, Wall Street, and the City of London, as their “managers.”
1 Like

So the “deep state” is a secret global government, not a secret (US) national government???

Put bluntly, a certain ethnic group knows of no state and yet is everywhere (mostly in the west)

The president of the United States seems not to know that there is no law covering domestic terrorism…:roll_eyes:

Trump is fighting the Deep State.
And yet he needs the power of the Deep State to fight it.
Here is the irony.

Have you heard of the concept of “Jujutsu”?

Jujutsu developed to combat the samurai of feudal Japan as a method for defeating an armed and armored opponent in which one uses no weapon, or only a short weapon.[3] Because striking against an armored opponent proved ineffective, practitioners learned that the most efficient methods for neutralizing an enemy took the form of pins, joint locks, and throws. These techniques were developed around the principle of using an attacker’s energy against him, rather than directly opposing it.

This is exactly what Trump is doing. Use the power of the Deep State to defeat it. That’s why he is often accused of being its accomplice.

That would explain his corrupt cabinet…

Question for you, how can you be so pro Trump when he’s SOOOOOOOO pro Israel

The right hated the way that Obama treated Israel, which means you should have loved him.

No, he is not.
Like Putin, Trump doesn’t want a violent destruction of Israel.

Remember when Trump sent missiles to attack Syria from a US warship?
I forgot how many, but many literally disappeared into thin air. It was done merely to appease the Zionists inside and outside the USA without really doing any damage to the Syrian government.

The embassy move to Jerusalem was no big deal. He had been talking about it before the 2016 elections

Trump and Bibi are BFF’s. His son in law is a ■■■ and his daughter converted. He tells US congresspersons to go back where they came from for telling the truth about Israel and tells Israel that they are weak if they allow the two in their country…and I could go on and on with examples of how PRO ISRAEL Trump is.

I’m not sure how you can twist yourself into a pretzel defending Trump on this, given your aggressively anti Israel stance???

Doesn’t the Illuminati want a One World Government ( New World Order)???
The Deep State is those opposed to Trump and anamously attempt to shaft him at all times and made up of both sides.They are angry he defeated Ste.Hillary
He sees how fukd up the government is ,but can’t do much because of Deep State leaks to enablers in the media.
The Illusion of Collusion was a Deep State attempt to prevent his election along with their propoganda to eliminate the Electoral College.

If there was a “deep state” that didn’t want Trump to be president, he wouldn’t be president…

1 Like

That’s a good analogy.
If ■■■■ (Khazars or otherwise) want a state of their own, they should be given a chance, but not where they are unwelcome. Eastern Siberia, like the autonomous region Stalin created, or somewhere in Manchuria across the Amur River may be the answer. That’s where the Khazars (Gokturks) originated after all.

The nomadic Turks had been fighting the sedentary Chinese since the very beginning of Chinese dynasties hundreds of years BC.

Trump may or may not have ■■■■■■ heritage himself, but it’s irrelevant because his primary job is to restore a Constitutional US and to remove the satanists from power. Peace or no peace for Israel is secondary.