Democratic Party Primary Debates Night 2

YOU GO GIRLFREN

YOU ON

1 Like

Candace Owens in 2024 ā€¦ she will destroy these sheep

1 Like

Come and Take it Swallows Well.

1 Like

ā€¦and now Eric Swalwell is going to take back every ā€œassault rifleā€ in the nation.

Good luck, Eric!

Bernieā€™s plan is just as stupid.

1 Like

Queen Kamala is going to ban the importation of assault weapons lol

1 Like

People texting while driving or texting while walking across the street have caused more deaths than ā€œassault riflesā€.

Letā€™s ban smart phones.

ā€¦and Biden blames gun manufacturers, not criminals with guns.

Geeesh!

1 Like

Time for me to order another 10 80% lowers. Buy that back bitches!

Sc213

4 Likes

Even though itā€™s from Night 1, I like that!

ā€¦and the Liarā€™s Club members all shake hands and adjourn the meeting.

Goodnight! (Not to be confused with a good night!)

Trumpā€™s name was mentioned more than 50 times tonight.

1 Like

So to sum up:

• Biden wants smart guns
  • Swalwell is an actual retard
  • Harris has never heard of a 401k
  • Yang is a milquetoast ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 
  • Bernie is completely insane
  • Williamson likes calling people on the phone
  • Butt is a gay failed mayor
1 Like

Bernie said that people will pay NOTHING for health careā€¦no premiums, no co-pays, no bills, butā€¦ā€œyes, they will pay more in taxes, but less in health care for what they getā€. They will pay nothing ā€œfor what they getā€ (in health care).

What he doesnā€™t mention is what they will getā€¦waiting in line for weeks or months, rationing (services only for the young), death committees (to decide who DOES NOT get treatments), shortage of doctors (many already refuse to take Medicare patients because of the limited fees)ā€¦quality health care will disappear.

These idiots have never had any successā€¦ how can you not have one candidate that has never been successful.

Oh, please, please, PLEASE let this horrible, evil woman be the Democratic nominee. She would be the easiest candidate for Trump to defeat. She is every bit as unlikable and insufferable as Hillary was.

2 Likes

I donā€™tā€¦ she will bring the blacks out, and the white guilt voters to the pollsā€¦ I want an old white manā€¦ Bernie or Bidenā€¦

1 Like

She is the only one of the stupid leftists that has the rhetorical aptitude to challenge Trump

Thatā€™s because heā€™s the only one with manners.

Does that mean I wonā€™t have to pay for my Medicare coverage if Barney gets in?

That sounds good doesnā€™t it? Wow, see? Illegals are here so save social security!

Until you look at the numbers:
A person pays 6.2% for social security. At $500.00 that is a whopping $31.00.
Consider a wife, two children. The cost of welfare, housing assistance, education and medical (ER free).

Derp, they are a drain on our treasury no matter how much lipstick they want to put on that pig.

1 Like