Democratic Party Primary Debates Night 2

Pete Butts sounds really based tbqhwyf.

Very charismatic, very confident, putting a great showing

Bernie is off his damn rocker. Holy shit.

1 Like

I’m done. More bullshit… talking like the executive branch is the king. I hear no recognition that the POTUS has to sell his ideas to legislative branch and have them pass scrutiny of the judicial branch. Free free free for the one who did not work hard or smart enough to afford it.

It’s all bullshit.

1 Like

What would make this circus more entertaining is watching these clowns get back in their clown car as they came in. That would be Must See TV!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ms. Williamson who the fuck are you?

Also who is this random guy?

Too bad Saturday Night Live sucks now, there used to be some great Writers on that show! The reason I mention that is because I would love to see some good impersonations of him and Bernie made into comic parodies! There is some good material there! Just hearing those two speak is cringe worthy!

1 Like

Nice focus group story Kamala.

Saturday Night Live died when we lost Chevy Chase, Eddie Murphy, Dennis Miller and Chris Farley. (To name a few.)

2 Likes

Free healthcare for illegals! Yay!

Darryl Hammonds was good though!

It won’t work. The Dems would want you to believe that would be a reality. It’s just another pipe dream.

Healthcare for illegals. TRAITORS ALL OF THEM!

7 Likes

They ALL want the votes…from the illegals!

1 Like

By 2024, White folks could become the “new” minority. Imagine that? Lol
(If the Dems get their way…)

Biden admitted that they are flooding the west with third worlders to keep social security alive. Just saying.

Yeah, let everyone to the south illegally cross the border for free gibs me dat healthcare. Sounds like a great idea. Muh cages. My childrens.

Remember what AOC said last week…they are in " concentration camps". Lol

Yeah watching these retards I’m pretty confident Trump is going to win again.

3 Likes

Biden has NO chance against Trump. If anyone doesn’t believe that, they are as stupid as AOC.

2 Likes