Daily Verse (encourage others to read)

Yes, it is the beginning of the solution of all things. Believing in him and following him is how one avoids the end (death). That doesn’t mean we have to be perfect and never sin. That is impossible. That’s why God became man and walked among us… it’s why his death on the cross was a new beginning for us… under grace. We are not capable of saving ourselves. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16.

No, it’s what we call truth/fact… if you are a Christian.

1 Like

Thank you.
Believing in Jesus as the son of God is fine with me, but like we agree, it is only the beginning and not the end.

Sadly, however, the Christians I met in Tokyo do not seem to go any further. They may chip in for some charity, send money to Ukraine (which is a different topic), cheer Israel for its genocide in Gaza (another issue) or do some good deeds.

What I found offensive was some church groups donating food to the homeless who were many in certain sections in Tokyo. The groups bring in food, but for the homeless to be fed, they have to sit for an hour or so listening or to pretend to the Christian sermon — all fine for the activist Christians but to me it seemed like teaching hungry dogs new tricks with food. “If you behave and listen to us, you’ll be rewarded with food.”

Not all Christian Churches are like that, and to be honest that is not the Christian way.

2 Likes

Just saw this from Emerald Robinson on “X”

It’s not hard to understand the heresy that’s dividing Christians today: too many Protestant pastors and too many Catholic priests are trying to normalize homosexuality and transgenderism.

Throw these heretics out of your churches.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree.
To offer food in exchange for attendance to sermons is not nice.

Yeah don’t do that! That is akin to a cult than a true Christian church with outreach groups.

Our Church has such groups and there is no such thing as preaching or else ultimatum to those wanting to be fed. We give unconditionally and other than saying grace, the fellowship is what it is about in which we make connections on a humane level. There is no forced evangelism or requirement in order to receive food.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

This isn’t a verse, but I thought it should go here.

1 Like

Watergate is as fake as Biden’s victory in 2020.

Joos took down Spiro Agnew first on some silly charges, so that he would not continue Nixon’s legacy.

What’s their offense?
Nixon knew Joos killed JFK and he was planning to make an official announcement as President.
Joos couldn’t let that happen.

Remember what Jesus said to the Joos?

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
(John 44-45)

Certain things never change.

I get the feeling you think Joos are the entire problem with the world as a whole. I also get the feeling your problem with Joos is unhealthy. I can get behind the Joos are a problem… I can’t get behind Joos are all of the problem all of the time with all of the world’s problems all of the time. IMO… you might just have a problem with Joos because… you do???

Who has the money to pull all the stuff?
— The Rothschilds who were estimated to own 1/3 of the world’s wealth at the turn of the 20th century which was over 100 years ago, and now?

Who owns and the Fed and US Congress (Col MacGregor repeatedly said that).

Who benefited from all the wars America waged since the beginning of the 20th century at the expense of American soldiers?

And the Bush family?

I’m not in full agreement with this speaker, but mostly yes.

PS
I’m not a flat earther and I think he is mistaken about Yahweh and aliens.

That was a clever analogy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(^&#&^#&Q^

1 Like

1 Like

In polytheistic tranditions, like in India and Japan, people are more careful about the deity / entity they are worshipping.

In monotheistic traditions, people have no idea and never ask what the hell they are worshipping.

That’s exactly why monotheism was invented.

My sister!

GIClw2waUAA_QR8

1 Like

O, sacred head now wounded,
with grief and shame weighed down.

Now scornfully surrounded,
with thorns Thine only crown.

How pale Thou art with anguish
with sore abuse and scorn,
How does that visage languish
which once was bright as morn?

What thou, my Lord, hast suffered
was all for sinners’ gain.
Oh mine was the transgression,
but thine the deadly pain.

Lo, here I fall, my Savior,
'Tis I deserve thy place.
Look on me with thy favor,
vouchsafe to me thy grace.

What language shall I borrow
to thank Thee, in the end?
For this, thy dying sorrow
thy pity without end?

Oh, make me thine forever!
And should I fainting be…
Lord, let me never, never,
outlive my love to Thee…

Good Friday

See Exodus 14:14🩷

He created me, He died for me, He lives in my heart. If you love JESUS and are not ashamed of him then you will know.

Amen🙏

GJ1BC0HWIAA1PYc

2 Likes