Corona? What About The Death Toll From This Disease?

With a name like that, I assumed you were an all-American gal.

" Excess winter mortality in England and Wales: 2018 to 2019 (provisional) and 2017 to 2018 (final). More people die in the winter than the summer. We present data by sex, age, region and cause of death."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/excesswintermortalityinenglandandwales/2018to2019provisionaland2017to2018final

ONS equals Office for National Statistics.

I wonder of this thread went kinda quiet on account of Natural Selection…

Natural selection works only when it affects the individuals of reproductive age or under, in particular females. LOL

Is this a joke?

See the 5G tower and coronavirus?

Now that you mention it…

It’s all part of a ritual, so they say.
I’m not convinced about this virus thing, but 911 certainly was a satanic ritual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWQD9s33lrY

Plan to kill millions of Americans?

What I love about The Record is that it remains…and I can rub Deplorable noses in their mess.

That’s why the crap you read and listen to is rarely archived.

Abortion is probably the only disease that’s 100% fatal. Pneumonic plague & rabies are also up there in the running. I believe there have been survivors of both. Pneumonic plague (primary or secondary) has 100% mortality rate if not treated within the first 24 hours of infection. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When the virus reaches the brain, it rapidly causes encephalitis, the prodromal phase, which is the beginning of the symptoms. Once the patient becomes symptomatic, treatment is almost never effective and mortality is over 99% . Rabies may also inflame the spinal cord, producing transverse myelitis.

So if this is all a made up pandemic why on earth is Trump buying into it? Why was he such a huge advocate of shutting down the country? Why did he invoke the National Defense Authorization Act?

1 Like

The Deep State temporarily lodged its arm up Grifty’s starfish and moved his lips.

Here’s an interesting statistic which I learnt from a respected source last night: thus far the reported numbers of seasonal influenza deaths has decreased in direct proportion to the reported number of CV deaths. Does anyone else notice a correlation there?