CDC Now Recommends Americans Consider Wearing Cloth Face Coverings In Public

Dang! Looks like this little snowflake is melting because no one likes her post.

Look at you little ■■■■■■■ derailing my thread.

3 Likes

Nice! I’m going to get to sewing this evening like a good little stitch bitch. Maybe the hospitals will bill patients out the ass when they use these donated masks too :rofl:

2 Likes

If you need material to make the masks you should start by layering up your dirty boxers. Make sure that the boxers with the skid marks are on the inner layers and the less soiled ones are on the outer layers. You want it to look really clean for when those smoking hot nurses put it on their faces and have huff your ass all day or catch air aids.

1 Like

Donating to hospitals? Yeah…fuck that! The medical establishment in this country has been price gouging Americans for decades. Maybe they should take their billing department and put them to good use by having them sew masks for their own hospitals.

Makes sense to do this.

The additional benefit being a reminder not to touch your face.

Yep! That is it! No one should help anybody! Great idea!

I just spent the morning edging, weeding and cleaning up a widow’s flowerbeds and teaching her son how to do it for her in the future

I’m not the best at this kind of stuff, but it needed to be done and I’m good enough. We white people need to take care of each other. No one else will. They want us dead.

I will donate to my own people and in my own way. I’m not going to give precious resources to a multi-billion dollar hospital that should have planned better. I will help white nurses and doctors in my own community. Call me racist. IDGAF.

1 Like

Race has nothing to do with it, it’s about Americans there is no Color when trying to become united in fighting an enemy!

Based and white pilled.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Connecticut Hospital Administrator Caught Removing PPE

All the people in the governments of all the World are complete idiots no exception.

At the end of February everyone knew the situation in Italy and China, they needed to make obligatory to wear mask when in public, and they maybe will have slowed the quarantine in their own countries, because the people were stupid too make party and meeting oher people when there is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC

1 Like

Yeah no, I’m not going to follow the advice of these retards.

I am keeping my distance from people though just because of the fact that most people don’t wash their hands properly after going to the bathroom.

Covid-19 was a calculated plan put into place to destabilize world governments and economies to implement new world order mechanisms and bring the people under one single governmental law.

Why do you think now the airlines are shut down and claiming a devastating 90% loss? (rhetorical)

You are right about one thing, all the governments of the world are idiots because they followed the hook-nosed pied piper into oblivion, and now their peoples will pay the ultimate price.

Nice! That is what people used to do for each other. Interesting it takes a pandemic to bring those basic values back. The government sure isn’t going to do it for you is it?

I hope more and more realize this.

Of course you are good enough. Did the flowerbeds edging and weeding get done? Did you teach someone how to do it? That makes you more than good enough.

Do you know how many never teach these things?

Good for you. :+1:

This is why we must think for ourselves. We don’t need government to tell us what to do. Government is political and slow to move because of it.

I went to my local grocery store this morning and several people were wearing face masks and gloves.

I saw one guy rubbing his eyes even though he had a face mask on.

Nice, but… Don’t touch your face.

People are going to get this virus and they are either going to survive it or not.

If people feel more comfortable wearing a facemask, even if otherwise ineffective, there is no reason why they cannot wear a facemask; but that’s a separate issue from whether or not widespread use of facemasks will be effective at limiting the spread of COVID-19. But let’s hope that their anxiety is also reduced by methods we know to be effective at reducing the spread, including hand washing and social distancing.

I am a bit concerned that the increasing focus on general mask use may be based upon evidence (consistent with some of the anecdotal info shared in this forum) that COVID-19 may be considerably easier to spread through casual contact than we previously believed – breathing and ordinary talking (and singing), as opposed to coughing and sneezing.

I am also concerned, based upon studies of the effectiveness of masks, that most homemade cloth masks won’t actually do much to stop the spread, due to their not being effective at stopping the spread of small particles and due to people touching them once they’re contaminated. If we truly need to be wearing masks for ordinary activities, the government needs to at a minimum start ramping up its sourcing / production of surgical masks.