Brexit, Will it Happen?

If this gets to No.1 tomorrow, the BBC will have to play it, on Brexit day. :joy:

3 Likes

Brussels is a nice place to visit.

But faceless bureaucrats from Brussels? No.

2 Likes

08ce09d158b3949a

3 Likes

I never thought it would happen. If Iā€™m honest Iā€™m still waiting for the bad newsā€¦ I suppose will know for sure by end of year. I wonder if the EU you could drag us off to war ?
Boris might have a terrible accident and itā€™s all change again, he might agree to utterly crap deals.
Donā€™t mean to put a downer on things but it ainā€™t over 'till the fat lady sings as they say but Iā€™m marginally more optimistic than 3.5 years ago. :grin:

c8112d6ee2151125

2 Likes

Personally, I look forward to the day Brexit happens and Iā€™ll be happy for them in the purest way possible. To hell with any outsiders trying to dictate your sovereignty.

And if itā€™s not too much to ask, Iā€™d like the day to look a lot like this:

haha (2)

3 Likes

That is today. Precisely in just under an hour at 23:00 GMT.

Edit: you can watch the party live from Parliament Square. They even drag out some crying Remainers.

1 Like

It is finished! :+1:

1 Like

:+1:ā€¦

1 Like

Currently, Iā€™m a little thrashed from some local Friendship School Red by St. James Winery; but the point is, I felt compelled to toast to Britainā€™s Sovereignty tonight before dinner. I havenā€™t drank 750ml of wine with dinner in years now. lol

Congratulations to my extended family across the pond! :wine_glass:

4 Likes

Let Freedom Ring!!!

3 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Donā€™t think youā€™d be needing that vasectomy then. Seriously, I donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea.

Because of the wine or because tampering with original parts?

3 Likes

Will there be an independent Scotland next?

Advantages?
Disadvantages?

Alastair Sim as Scrooge ! Being Scottish I wonder if he would be happy. :grin:

1 Like
1 Like

The European super-state is imaginary.
Just like Nazi Super humans. (Or maybe they do exist somewhere under Antarctica?)