Brexit, Will it Happen?

If this gets to No.1 tomorrow, the BBC will have to play it, on Brexit day. :joy:

3 Likes

Brussels is a nice place to visit.

But faceless bureaucrats from Brussels? No.

2 Likes

08ce09d158b3949a

3 Likes

I never thought it would happen. If I’m honest I’m still waiting for the bad news… I suppose will know for sure by end of year. I wonder if the EU you could drag us off to war ?
Boris might have a terrible accident and it’s all change again, he might agree to utterly crap deals.
Don’t mean to put a downer on things but it ain’t over 'till the fat lady sings as they say but I’m marginally more optimistic than 3.5 years ago. :grin:

c8112d6ee2151125

2 Likes

Personally, I look forward to the day Brexit happens and I’ll be happy for them in the purest way possible. To hell with any outsiders trying to dictate your sovereignty.

And if it’s not too much to ask, I’d like the day to look a lot like this:

haha (2)

3 Likes

That is today. Precisely in just under an hour at 23:00 GMT.

Edit: you can watch the party live from Parliament Square. They even drag out some crying Remainers.

1 Like

It is finished! :+1:

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Currently, I’m a little thrashed from some local Friendship School Red by St. James Winery; but the point is, I felt compelled to toast to Britain’s Sovereignty tonight before dinner. I haven’t drank 750ml of wine with dinner in years now. lol

Congratulations to my extended family across the pond! :wine_glass:

4 Likes

Let Freedom Ring!!!

3 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Don’t think you’d be needing that vasectomy then. Seriously, I don’t think it’s a good idea.

Because of the wine or because tampering with original parts?

3 Likes

Will there be an independent Scotland next?

Advantages?
Disadvantages?

Alastair Sim as Scrooge ! Being Scottish I wonder if he would be happy. :grin:

1 Like
1 Like

The European super-state is imaginary.
Just like Nazi Super humans. (Or maybe they do exist somewhere under Antarctica?)