Boeing Outsourced Its 737 MAX Software To $9-Per-Hour Engineers

Well, you get what you pay for. Boeing deserves to go under for this bullshit. Enjoy the decline, cheapskates!

It doesn’t matter to Boeing executives what happens to the company in the long term. All that matters is whether Boeing stock goes up in the short-term. If it does, they make a fortune and will always have street cred among the elite.

The geniuses who came up with the idea to outsource the programming to pajeets need to have their bonuses clawed back and then they need to go on trial.

Maybe Boeing will spin off their Defense sector… which probably would not have done something as stupid.

Whew… THAT would certainly change the competitive landscape in the defense aerospace world!

This was the last thing I would have thought they would try to skim costs. Its insanely expensive to develop anything once you put the word “aviation” or “aircraft grade” in there. So they make huge expensive as all hell planes that are then given “brains” made of diarrhea by diarrheamonkeys. Insane.

Heck, I might even go back…

When I was there it was McDonnell Douglas, but in actuality the two sides of the company had very different cultures.

That is very interesting! Why do think that was like that?

Two companies welded together. One focused on fighters and avionics, one more commercial/transport.

Oh I see! Makes perfect sense why there would be two different cultures.