Blue Lives Matter Official Thread 👮

This Cop showed a lot of restraint! What was this dude on to be able to survive that? Or was the cop a bad shot?

1 Like

These cops or shall I say certain cops need to seriously be trained and required regular PT training, because that cop’s handling was atrocious! Good on citizens to jump in and assist. Another cop like this one may not be so lucky next time!

Good thing it was a bunch of pissed off black guys who bailed his ass out too. If they were white, they would all be in jail and their houses would be burned down.

Yeah, its an upside down world we live in right now!

Agree with your point though. At some point, being a short, fat, 50 year old beat cop helps no one. It used to be that cops were big pissed off Irish guys with billy clubs. Diversity hiring happened.

1 Like

I just don’t understand certain department requirements that they don’t include a stringent physical training program. Some fire departments have this, and Law Enforcement is a physically demanding job when required so logic would dictate that having fit officers with capabilities to defend themselves is not only beneficial from a public confidence standpoint but for the Department morale as well. If it were up to me, I would have a gym set up at the stations to which Mix Martial Arts would be a regular training staple.

If police departments did that then our communities would be much safer and they would be more effective. Where would that get the Democrats?

They probably would complain how such policies are abusive to police officers and violates their civil rights, therefore such training shouldn’t be required.

That cop in the video has no business being a cop and should be fired. He looks like he has been spending too much time at Duncan Donuts and not enough time staying in shape! I am actually embarrassed for that cop!

Police stand-off ends after 5 hours in SD

The CVS store at this location reported to the police that a female had stolen several hundred dollars of merchandise and had gotten into a Cadillac Escalade in the parking lot across the street.

When officers arrived, they found the woman still present and ordered the woman out of the SUV and she was non-compliant. The officers also discovered the SUV was reported stolen out of Dallas, Texas.

The woman eventually got out of the SUV, but still would not comply with the officers’ orders and surrender until she finished her bottle of wine. She took her time drinking the wine and when she finished the bottle, she put it down and walked over to the Police and surrendered.

Why Black Lives Matter is Helping the Trump Campaign | Larry Elder

1 Like

Some crazy stuff in this one! A Kia driving over a police car? Yeah! I didn’t believe it too!

Damn! :rofl:

Did I see the heavy dude put his knee on the skinny thugs neck?

:trophy:

1 Like