Ban on eating dogs & cats blocked for fear of offending people in Far East

Read the Quran! Here are some excerpts from it. I know you won’t read all of this, maybe none of it. Just reading a few of them will convince any sane adult that Muhammad was an evil man who guaranteed his fake religion/theocracy would survive by threatening all non-believers with death.

So what? the Christian Bible is filled with nothing but hatred, bigotry, violence, and racism. It’s also incredibly anti-semitic.

How many Christians do you know of the are sworn to kill all people that do not believe as they do?

How many Christians do you know of that strap bombs to their children and send them into crowded school yards and markets?

How many Christians to you know of that mutilate young girls’ vaginas so they will never enjoy sex?

How many Christians do you know of that put queers in sacks and throw them off the roofs of buildings?

You wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a town full of raghead goat fuckers.

What you claim about the Bible is total bullshit.

Said from the safety of the United States. :roll_eyes:

I agree with above statement to a certain degree because the Old Testament is filled with nothing but hatred, bigotry, violence and racism.

Look at the Book of Esther. The ■■■■ rejoicing at the mass murder of innocent Iranian women and children. Doesn’t it ring a bell?

It’s no good, you just cannot rationalise with these ‘useful idiots’ loony left-wingers. They never ‘get it’ until it’s too late, then we ALL have to suffer the consequences of their stupidity.

2 Likes

When in a Christianity vs. Islam discussion, those questions seem to shut them up rather quickly .

I know there are just a few liberals that have seen the light and joined the conservative crowd, but the average liberal Demwit is incorrigible and will remain a useful idiot until they die…then they’ll still vote Democrat.

There are a scant few Muslims that speak out against the radicalism of Islam. These Muslims are not among the crowd that I occasionally turn vulgar and refer to as goat fuckers. I do have several Muslim friends, one of which is married to a ■■■■

There are also many (too many) fire and brimstone, Bible thumping preachers that exploit the Old Testament and spew the hatred, violence and retaliation that is embedded in it.

If you really want a good look at the word of God, get a red-letter edition of the New Testament and read the words recorded as having been spoken by Jesus. He taught that much of the Old Testament did not represent the tenets of Christianity.

1 Like

Fuck the bible and fuck religion!

By Jove I feel better for that!!

In 1970 I was a bush pilot in Vietnam,Cambodia and Laos. When I landed at a dirt strip in Laos,there was a makeshift cafe with a some what large Kettle of soup. Being opened minded about food,I had a delicious bowl of soup which had dog meat chunks and thick rice noodles. It was great and I paid 10 cents.

Not all Asian cultures feast on dog meat.
(There was an account of a Native American powwow in late 19th century, where some tribes readily cooked dog meat, while other tribes abhorred the idea.)

I know Koreans and Chinese love dog meat.
As for cats, I’m not sure about Koreans (who traditionally consider cats as a bad omen of sorts).
The Chinese are like the French. They pretty much eat anything that moves.

1 Like

I live in the Far East. Been doing so for years. Yet to come across anyone who ate cats and dogs. What the neoliberal libtard media is effectively doing is to paint ALL East Asians as being guilty of eating cats and dogs.

There are bestiality brothels in Germany. So, should foreigners consider ALL Germans as being guilty of bestiality?

There is however a lot of goat-buggering and animal-buggering going on in the Islamic world and this focus on cat and dog cuisine among a very tiny minority is a libtard attempt to deflect issues from its pet Islamist depravities.

Furthermore, how many of you have actually come across East Asians consuming cats and dogs in the US? You will indeed come across cases like a US Somali-Muslim congressman marrying her brother in order to get a visa. And, of course, countless cases of Jihad.

During the 1970s construction boom in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, many Korean construction firms succeeded in getting the contracts to build apartment buildings, etc. by bidding very cheaply.

To save costs, they brought in many construction workers from South Korea. Up to that time, Riyadh had been full of stray dogs but they mysteriously disappeared as South Korean workers began to arrive en masse.

As a side note, even the nomadic Bedouins refused to move into buildings built by South Korean firms, because they were shoddy.

I’ve heard that Thai recipes can contain the sex paraphernalia of male and female animals. And to think I once considered giving Thai take-outs a try?

By all means.
Let us know how it works.

I can’t take too much ■■■■■ stuff, only once in a while.