Anti-Defamation League labels 'OK' hand gesture as racist

It’s sad to see what a once great organization doing great work has turned into by the lefties.

This is the problem with these advocacy groups. If the “problem” they’re advocating against is solved, they’re out of business.

Think Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. If there are no “race problems”, who needs them? Who is going to fund their “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous” life if there is no race problem?

1 Like

So what. There is no relevance.

I still call the people that pick up my trash garbage men. I recall there was a time I was supposed to call them sanitary engineers. :laughing:

2 Likes

They are popular here in Asia so I am sure they don’t care as they remain profitable!

:fu: This is my new hand gesture for liberals.

3 Likes

They Are The True TERRORISTS Along with the Squad and the rest ofthe Demonic
DEMOCRATS…WE MUST UNITE AND FIGHT BACK

1 Like

I agree! I am ready! Returning to the states in next few months and I am digging in!

What doesn’t offend these moron of late ? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

The only way to fight back against this PC totalitarian crap is to be as un-PC as possible within the bounds of traditional politeness and respect for others. I’ve never used this decision but will make it a point of honor to use it as much as possible from now on.

That’s nice, flip off half or more of your fellow Americans and countrymen. Did you approve of Clinton’s statement about the red hat deplorables

Yes, if you spun “Penny Lane” backwards you’d hear “I am the Hitler, koo koo koo choo”

Why not we’ve been getting the finger from half of American now for several decades.

2 Likes

Half the country, really? Liberals make up only about 25% of the population, thank goodness. But it doesn’t keep them from being authoritarian PC bullies that need to be stopped. :angry:

2 Likes

Your liberal pals basically want all conservatives and Trump supporters jobless, cast out of society, or dead. Yet you all fall to pieces over hand symbols. What’s the next hate symbol? American Sign Language?

2 Likes

NO, nobody ever said that…:roll_eyes: