Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the voice of an ignorant generation

I think I’m incapable of seeing any person as sexy or hot if they’re a politician.

Duct tape…

I don’t know what you have in mind Conan, but please keep it there.

Oh dear. A liberal straight from the Hannity board…using the broad brush tactic. (yawn)

Well, I have to at least give you credit for maintaining your user name. :+1:

If you think you are going to do the same to this board that you did to the Hannity board, you’re sorely mistaken.

Did he offend your delicate senses?

He didn’t offend this board. Your attempt at being the moral police at @Conan 's expense is laughable since he is tried and true here and you are just here to (obviously) create division, Lib from Hannity board.

This still kind of makes me laugh - a herd of libs from the Hannity board.

I don’t consider myself a liberal—I don’t care much for living constitutionalism, I don’t like affirmative action, I’m against property taxation, I’m not amenable to gun control (I’ve said before that the Second Amendment could be used to strike down laws dealing with other kinds of weapons)—but whatever.

I don’t know what I am “going to do this board”. Was I planning something?

Who did I broad brush? Certainly not conservatives (I’ve never called conservatives racist or sexist as they are often accused of being). Maybe millenials, but I only said what I said because praying for death squads comes across as insane in the membrane.

I was making a joke. I’m hardly offended. I’m here because the moderators over at HF are getting way too stuffy—explaining that a class of argument is stupid is considered attacking the poster—and I like seeing how other people respond to various arguments. Oh, and I like arguing.

Being accused of wanting to create division is kind of funny. I’m one person. What would I gain from creating division? Turning people with different politics against each other isn’t fun, it’s boring. The only time I might want to see people turn on each other was if I had interest in observing how they interact upon doing so.

I’m not asking to be treated with respect or courtesy. That’s too much to ask for in politics when people think the differences between their ideas and the ideas of someone else are too wide to allow for friendly relations. Politics should not be expected to be civil and the people crying for civility usually need to get over it.

Not really nuts, takes a while for the brain to grow and mature.