2021 Message fro a POTUS

You mean the losing rookie quarterback Mac Jones! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

You said the Patriots are going to the Superbowl, but I say they are now the 6th seed and headed to the toilet bowl! Ha hA ha! Love it! I am enjoying this!

We play the Jaguars next week. We are in the playoffs you donā€™t want Bill Belichick in the playoffs

Delusional Patriots fans as usual! Even if they win out, they canā€™t win the division! Patriots makes the playoffs and the lose in they first round! Canā€™t wait to rub your nose in it when they do! Patriots era is over! Losers!

What do you know about winners. Lol Indian, and you think Jones can win ha

You are just jealous because your team sucks and are probably going no where with a garbage QB!

Love it when any team from the racist capital loses. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He will be the best QB in the league in a couple of years. Donā€™t you worry

Yeah , if you are trying to kill your fucking base !!! DUH

Evidence grows stronger for Covid vaccine link to heart issue, CDC says

The condition, called myocarditis .

Fauci says he was ā€˜stunnedā€™ when Trump got booed by supporters after he announced he received a COVID-19 booster shot and is pro-vaccines . They are NOT buying Trum pā€™s SNAKE OIL !! GO RON !!!1!

1 Like

REALY DON MCCLANE , YOU MEAN DON MCDONALD . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You think Jones is going to win I canā€™t expect you to understand Covid issues ā€¦ thanks for playing

Nice spread for visitors to the White House yummy! Just a ordinary guy

Who ? DUH - Ronald Dion DeSantis GO RON , FUCK TRUMP ! If you are playing understand the fucking game . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Well if his snake oil doesnā€™t give you a heart attack then his meal will !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If DeSantis decides heā€™s not going to run and Trump doesā€¦ who ya going to vote for?

Iā€™m not a huge Trump guy, but I believe he was a good POTUS despite the 4 years of s**t he was put through. I like DeSantis; I think heā€™s a more polished version of Trumpā€¦ which is what this country needs right now.

I think a Ron Desantis/Candice Owens ticket would be great. If that doesnā€™t happen, I will definitely vote for Trump againā€¦ and let the chips fall where they may.

Lol I know what TT stands for now haha

Wow Nancy is going to to what Kamala Harris dose best but its a white guy Spread her legs wide open for a we do not know 2" long?

Get some new materialā€¦ or just stop postingā€¦child.

1 Like

Great choice Ron -Candice powerful ticket and difficult to beat .

1 Like