State of he UNION?

During his State of the Union address Thursday night, President Joe Biden will reportedly announce an order for the U.S. military to build a port in the Gaza Strip for delivery of humanitarian aid. The move comes as Iranian backed terrorist organization Hamas, which started the war against Israel on October 7, continues to steal aid trucks sent into the area by Israel, Jordan and other countries. Hamas is still holding more than 100 hostages, including six Americans.

Maybe joeBob can offer Hamas 6 billion for the US hostages or their bodies.

joeBob at work, getting ready.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1765750702972809621?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1765750702972809621|twgr^1efe8c627756f449f4a6f163512fe0e5a2d70f7c|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fredstate.com%2Fsister-toldjah%2F2024%2F03%2F07%2Fcringe-staged-video-of-biden-getting-sotu-tips-from-actors-who-played-president-does-not-go-over-well-n2171055

1 Like

Iā€™m going to sit in my recliner with a bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed and enjoy the hell out this! :joy:

1 Like

Is Wild Turkey better than Makers Mark? What is the best bourbon?

1 Like

No such thing as best. Makerā€™s Mark is a wheat Bourbon. Wheat Bourbons are sweeter than rye Bourbons. I prefer high rye Bourbons. Wild Turkey is a high rye Bourbon. Rye Bourbons are ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Why canā€™t we us the word s p i c y e r?

I donā€™t know but I am laughing!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I have not had too much Bourbon in my life. I like a good whiskey. Canadian and Japanese whiskies aged beyond 30 years is nice. I want to try some Bourbon.

Elijah Craig, Knob Creek, Four Roses single barrel, E.H. Taylor, Old Grand Dad bonded, Wild Turkey 101, Larceny and Makerā€™s are both wheat Bourbons if you want sweeterā€¦ lots of Bourbon to get you started.

Donā€™t want it to be too sweet, but real bourbon! Rye sounds about right.

1 Like

Predictions?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CNN anchor left STUNNED when gold star mom says that Biden has NEVER reached out to her family about her daughter-in-lawā€™s death.
No. Heā€™s [Biden] not reached out to our family,ā€ said Shamblin. ā€œWeā€™ve actually reached out to the White House and have never heard back. We asked to meet with themā€¦Weā€™ve not received a response. Itā€™s been months."
But the moron and his minions took a knee for 6 F-ing minutes for black turd George Floyd and had the F-ing nerve to wear African garb . What a bunch of MFers !!!

^(^$^#^$&^@)*@

1 Like

There was an ad this morning that basically said ā€˜heā€™ll keel over and dieā€™ so by not tipping over at the dais he was already outperforming expectations.ā€

1 Like

If Joe Bidenā€™s State of the Union Address didnā€™t make you hate that man and his party, nothing will and you are lost. It was a speech that would have been right at home in Nuremberg in 1933, full of division anddemonizations directed toward half the country which that senile piece of garbage dared to end by calling for unity. Sorry, you post-digested food exit port, you and your Brownshirts can go straight to hell. No matter how disgusted you are by these people, it is not enough. No matter how much you hate them, they hate you more, and however much animosity and contempt you can hold them in, it is not nearly enough.

1 Like

2 Likes