2020 Race Riots - Open General

Don’t bother. He wants to play poor victim.

Oh yeah that must be it “Mr I am superior to everyone here”. What an asshole statement from a known asshole here! Bravo! You continue to outdo yourself here digipoopoo with more moronic statements that shows your true colours! Great job!

1 Like

I have an 18 month old son in Macau at the moment! Borders remain closed and still flights are grounded. Going to US embassy on Monday but not sure I should expect much in the interim only to find out what my options are.

Time to forget about, post modernism books and write the “Escape from Macau.”. Make it a thriller. Is the significant other, a loyal subject of the CCP? Saving the kid and significant other, would be good story. Lot’s of tension. Sort of like this.

2 Likes

I am journaling currently the experience but the story is not over yet. Orwell features prominently in the philosophical meditations I have along with oscillating the spiritual! Chanting external and prayers as the internal.

BTW my book is almost complete. I am approximately month away. Good news of something that took close to 6 years to research and write.

1 Like

No the mother is a Maori! She is in Macau working for a company.

What does she want to do?

You mean Long term? After our freedom of travel is restored?

Yes.

I swear I just lost a three paragraph, great reply to you that outlined a neo-noir thriller plot…and then there was a “discard edit” glitch.

Just get out of there. Japan first stop.

The Maori mom, is a good twist. Does she work for an industrialist named Wu?

Well to answer your question we had plans to come back to the states. Seeing current developments unfold, that now becomes a moving target. There is New Zealand where she is from, and currently we are considering that option. If I wasn’t a father this decision would be easier for me, but I have to put him first and to have a suitable environment for him is my first priority.

No. Ha ha. She is in upper management for DFS, and not sure who owns that company.

If your thriller comes back to you please share it.

Disheveled researcher, actor and classical guitarist, gets involved in a torrid affair with a Maori womam, who is actually an agent of the 5 eyes…an assassin, and working for an industrialist named Wu who is involved in virus patents… He must save his son and his son’s mother as the CCP is moving in----does he save the mom too?

Will America let them in?

You could also make it a comedy thriller

This is somehow related to the 2020 Race Riots. and Covid 19

1 Like

New Zealand has some liberal prime minister.
But what has it got to do with race riots?

I wasn’t there, but if the guy couldn’t breathe, how come he was talking?
He sure doesn’t sound like he was choking.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=police+kill+black+man&qft=+filterui%3Avideoage-lt10080+filterui%3Aduration-medium&view=detail&mid=0C2A76F8DC1E4B43A2BD0C2A76F8DC1E4B43A2BD&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3F%26q%3Dpolice%2Bkill%2Bblack%2Bman%26qft%3D%2Bfilterui%3Avideoage-lt10080%2Bfilterui%3Aduration-medium%26FORM%3DVRFLTR

Are the names of the cops known?
Maybe it’s just me, but the cop in front of the camera looks Asian to me.

Wu-stein. He’s had plastic surgery.

Because I am American, and you are not! What happens as a result of these events such as whether or not society collapses will determine what my future decisions are going to be for the best interests of my son! Try reading instead reaching and grasping at straws all the time here! You are retarded as your passive aggressive behaviour is obvious here!

1 Like

Interesting. Great imagination you got there!

I remember a movie of a classical violinist who was a spy woven inside a tragic love story. The spy died in the end.

1 Like

I know that these riots are serious but the 1967 riots in Watts and Detroit could be considered the mother of US riots.

2 Likes

Didn’t the Detroit Tigers win the “World Series” that following year in 68?