Will Pelosi Pull the Investigation Before Monday? Harold Ford Predicts, Maybe So!

Harold Ford: Nancy Pelosi May Pull Impeachment If It Does Not Go Well This Week For Democrats

No YouTube Video of this comment.

I wonder why.

Former Congressman Harold Ford (D-TN) gives his take on Michael Bloomberg and the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

BRET BAIER: We are getting ready for these public hearings on impeachment. How much do you think this factors in on the campaign trail and what 2020 candidates are talking about ahead of this debate in Atlanta?

FMR. REP. HAROLD FORD JR. (D-TN): By Wednesday evening, I think we’re going to have a very strong sense. I think what Senator Kennedy said, he wants to measure the credibility of these witnesses. He wants to measure the tone of these witnesses. He wants to get a sense of hearing their words and hearing them talk, see them cross-examined.

I think by Wednesday evening and perhaps Friday afternoon after the ambassador comes forward, we’re going to have a much better sense of Nancy Pelosi who I think has been the most mature of all the politicians in D.C. around this issue because I don’t that she really wanted to do this.

But if she does not feel that the Democrats can have a sound vote, a bipartisan vote, and maybe even the chance to remove the president, I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t pull this in the next several days. If this first week does not go well.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/11/12/harold_ford_nancy_pelosi_may_pull_impeachment_if_it_does_not_go_well_this_week_for_democrats.html

This is the interview that Rush has been referring to the past two days.

And, for the record, I have always mistrusted Harold Ford. He seems like a furtive, sneaky, sinister type of person.

Literally who? Sounds like this former Congressman is desperate for attention, clicks, or a position at Fox News. Here’s my prediction, Harold Ford is full of shit, knows nothing, and will fade back into obscurity by the time the weekend rolls around.

1 Like

Let’s see how it goes.

What if you are right? What will you do or say or allow?

What if he is right? What will you do or say or allow?

EJQN37SXUAUIscz

1 Like