Why The US is Headed For a Civil War in a Confrontation with the Federal Government

When reading this story and learning of the specific details about the latest actions of the FBI going after and raiding the home of "America’s Mom there was no way for me to reconcile a peaceful outcome to which the FBI is held accountable for the obvious sequitur of an agency gone rogue. Going after parents and grass roots organizations to address the various multitudes where political malfeasance and corruption is concerned, the expediency to which certain branches of Government becomes a threaten and a threat to the fourth state, then their Jackboots known as the FBI is being used to squash any dissent. It really is unprecedented and these kinds of stories are not being reported in the media either. Every Wonder why they are going after people like Steve Bannon and James O’Keefe, well here is clearly one example! Wake up people, if you are one of these old fat slow da da da, make excuse type of people and look the other way along the leftist brain dead sheep who love playing the contrarian or is in denial then this is not for you. Go back to licking your masters boot if that pleases you. On the other hand if you are a patriot at all costs, then read on, take it in and think long and hard about what you need to do next for this is a seminal moment in our Nations history where our founding fathers who constructed the 2nd amendment defines in clear definition on what its original intent is.

I am posting the details of this article because it needs to be read carefully.

[

FBI Jackboots Break Down Door and Raid Home of America’s Mom

](FBI Jackboots Break Down Door and Raid Home of America's Mom - The Last Refuge)

Never forget – the first thing Big Tech (writ large) did following the 2020 election was to modify all platform ‘terms of service’ with a new rule saying that any speech questioning the legitimacy of the election was akin to undermining the principles of democracy. They knew the scam they executed with fraudulent mail-in ballots and manipulated election results in several key counties.

Never doubt – in the background of everything happening in/around the world of politics, the entire apparatus of people who work in the political industry know that Joe Biden was a fraudulently elected President. They won’t admit it, they will deny it, they will even pretend not to know it ; however, at the end of the day they do know what happened, and they know their participation. As a result, they know exactly what “ Let’s Go Brandon “, and “ F**k Joe Biden ” are all about.

Eye-opening stories like the one below about a local Colorado ‘mom’ activist named Sherronna Bishop , are a microcosm of the larger issue.

Mrs. Bishop is a mom and activist working to confront local corruption on the school board level, county election level, and congressional district level. Mrs Bishop organized a network [AmericasMom.Net] and helped flip several school board seats through successfully applied tactical civics. She also organized, supported and activated local district support for Lauren Boebert as a congressional candidate in 2020; they won .

The process of organized tactical civics is underway in thousands of local communities as more people become aware the solution to stopping federal overreach is to engage at a local level and draw a line.

The success is showing up everywhere coast to coast, from school board elections – to state representatives – to statewide office races. The grassroots organizations are having a great deal of success. However, that success is now considered a “domestic threat” by the federal political system.

Sherronna Bishop was also actively engaged in a review of the 2020 Mesa County, Colorado, election results with County Clerk Tina Peters and then sought out state level help for the issues discovered. Then, in the face of COVID-19 government fiat and overreach, Bishop organized the local resistance. In essence, Mrs. Sherronna Bishop -a wife, mom and committed patriot for her family- is the grass in what we would call grassroots community organizing .

….Last week the FBI kicked down her door and raided her home.

What the Federal Security Service (FSB) is to the internal security of the Russian state; so too is the FBI in performing the same function for the U.S. federal government.

The FBI is a U.S. version of the Russian “State Police”; and the FBI is deployed -almost exclusively- to attack domestic enemies of those who control government; while they protect the interests of the U.S. Fourth Branch of Government. That is the clear and accurate domestic prism to contextualize their perceived mission: “domestic violent extremists pose the greatest threat” to their objective.

Put another way, “ We The People” , who fight against government abuse and usurpation, are the FBI’s actual and literal enemy.

Antifa could not exist as an organization; capable to organize and carry out violent attacks against their targets; without the full support of the FBI. If the FBI wanted to arrest members of Antifa, who are actually conducting violence, they could do it easily – with little effort. It is the absence of any action by the FBI toward Antifa, that tells us the FBI is enabling that violent extremist behavior to continue. Once you accept that transparent point of truth; then, you realize the FBI definition of domestic violent extremism is something else entirely.

The FBI is not a law enforcement or investigative division of the U.S. Department of Justice. The FBI is a political weapon of a larger institution that is now focused almost entirely toward supporting a radical communist agenda to destroy civil society in the United States.

Anyone who continues to push the fraudulent “honorable FBI rank and file talking point”, is, at this point in history, willfully and purposefully operating to deceive the American people on behalf of government interests who are intent on destroying us. It is not a difference of opinion any longer. It is a matter of just accepting what is staring us directly in the face.

On behalf of militant teachers unions, the Biden regime does not want school policy (COVID) or indoctrination lesson plans (Critical Race Theory) to be challenged. To execute their objective, the intensely political FBI has now been activated against parents in all 50 states. [Targeting Memo Link]

The goal is to label dissident parents, non-conforming free range citizens, as “ Domestic Terrorists .” The FBI will use the assembly of Big Tech social monitors to identify the targets for investigation.

If parents do not want to see their child indoctrinated by Marxist racist ideology, or forced to wear a mask, or have a needle injected into their arm while being told their skin color makes them less worthy of life, that person will become a target of the federal police…as Mrs. Sherronna Bishop just discovered.

You can catch her interview on Bannon’s Warroom podcast where she talks about the details of the FBI conducting the search warrant of her home! This is unprecedented and should not continue to be tolerated and as it is as we continue with our apathy as our civil liberties continues to be eroded by a illegitimately elected Government, the more we as a nation inch closer to some type of armed confrontation with the Federal government.

Additional reporting on this story from a different source:

Sherronna Bishop, founder of America’s Mom — FBI raided her home with a battering ram and she was handcuffed in her front yard because of her political activism and support for Trump.

I’m a very public figure. I make myself available to anyone who has questions, be it law enforcement, elected officials or regular everyday people… I have always been available, and yet they chose to come to my home in this way, break down my door, terrorize my family, and put me in cuffs, and I cannot help but think this was a major intimidation move because they did not do this with anyone else that was on that warrant.”

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KREX)- Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters and Lauren Boebert’s, former campaign manager, Sherronna Bishop, were two of four Western Colorado locations the FBI searched this week.

The two other locations searched have not been disclosed but Bishop chose to speak out Wednesday about her experience. “This is an attempt to, I believe intimidate an election official or any official in the country away from investigating the results of the election,” Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters.

As multiple investigations continue, the FBI is focused on the potential criminal activity by employees of the Clerk and Recorders office including Peters and others associated with those employees. “I have been a vocal supporter for Tina Peters and I will continue to do that,” Sherronna Bishop said.

The FBI carried out a court ordered search of Peters’ home based on her roll in the voting machine security breach and investigations that followed. “Not men with suits and badges, soldiers with automatic weapons and combat gear so it was pretty over the top,” Peters says, “We are living in a world where the FBI is turning on anyone who speaks out against the Biden administration.”

Garfield resident Sherronna Bishop also described the search at her house. “Just as we were about to open the door, it flew open hey used a ram to bust down my door,” “They immediately took my phone, I had dialed my attorney and they did not allow me to speak to my attorney, they grabbed my phone from me, said I couldn’t speak to my attorney, they said they were restraining me while they did a check of my home,” Bishop said.