Why is everyone misquoting Pelosi?

After he first campaigned on a completely different type of immigration reform.

Again, neither party wants a sealed border. Reagan was not a stupid man. You will not see a sealed southern border, Trump is an anomaly. Sealed borders are the antithesis of globalization and globalization is inevitable.

post the facts please

That is a lie, so explain why he made a deal with Tip O’neill and the democrats

facts dont lie

so youre back with the original profile vs your alternative??

2 Likes

My profile has always been the same. So has the person operating it. I just find it hilarious that you think Trump gives a shit about America. Mr. “You think we’re so innocent” “I have no reason not to believe Putin”

Hahahahaha

1 Like

sure it has, others dont think so, but whatever.

deflecting again are we? we go from being hilarious to not to believe Putin

Saul Alinsky would be proud of you Comrade

Why does this need to be posted repeatedly. Reagan preferred, and states in this video piece that we should OPEN the border, BOTH WAYS allowing Mexicans to come and go as they wished, working here on work permits and paying taxes, as opposed to border barriers. I’m not posting this again next week. By now everyone but Trump knows this.

Just showed you in the clip again. The “deal” was politics. As stated ad Nauseam, on most shit there’s a dimes difference in the two.

Why is this being questioned? :man_shrugging:

Join us, Dantes, in the 21st century…

Hmmm, quite an increase in undocumented workers during the Reagan years. Kind of amazing that partisan Americans keep blaming the other side when both parties have brought us to where we are on this, just like the national debt, budget deficits, all of it. It’s partisan Americans to blame for the way things are.

Here we go with Trump signing a record, RECORD budget deficit and the national debt that had himself and the Trumpers all in hysterics a couple years ago at 19.8 Trillion, well now that’s 23 Trillion and it’s crickets.

The Trumper won’t bitch about the national debt again until the next democrat is in office and suddenly it will be the Sky is falling again.

Damn partisans…:rage:

1 Like

bravo montecresto bravo

Noam Chomsky and Saul Alinsky if he were alive would have been proud of you
nice twist on words

so Reagan said he wanted “open borders” funny I didnt hear that in that clip, he talked about “opening the borders” to let some of them in work, pay US taxes and if they want to go home let them go home

Personally that was a dumb idea but whatever.

Now he did want to secure the borders after 1983 because of the cocaine and other drugs epidemic hitting America , remember Pablo was using Mexico as port to enter the United States

He changed his mind about securing the border, not with a wall but a fence with increase border security

So now libs are all about Reagan. Just a few days ago that wasn’t true.

Sorry, I’m not a lib, I just stated in multiple different ways in this here thread that both parties are to blame, you might read back through my various comments to see that. :wink:

Good lord man, it’s only a 52 second clip, invest the time. :roll_eyes:

He calls for OPENING THE BORDER BOTH WAYS between seconds 3 and 8.

opening the borders for people to travel through back n forth who wanted to work here, not open borders for everyone to come in just because they feel like it

jezus

Yeah, that’s what he said, open borders BOTH WAYS. That’s what he did, they never leave and in fact he went further and gave 2 plus million of them amnesty,
My yardman at my lake house, who broke in at night living in the shadows for years is one of them. He loves Reagan. He is however no fan of Trump.

You’re good with that now. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I already explained the amnesty part, Its not my fault that it goes against your narrative

Facts dont lie, you leftist do.

Just because they feel like what??? Working lmao. And then they live here, and never leave. :rofl:

Guess you’re good with that now.

Funny watching you defend Tehran’s open border policy and amnesty…:+1:

Nope, you excused Reagan’s amnesty. And his open border policy lmao…