Why is everyone misquoting Pelosi?

That’s just where I’m at this time around, I’ll support any republican with the stones to give him a primary challenge, and whatever democrat that winds up on the ticket. :man_shrugging:

I read the entire story, not a single source is identified.

Yeah like I said before you are obfuscating the question altogether! What that tells me you are devoid of any principle to answer a direct question, you and Trump have a lot in common according to your bitch fest!

You weren’t really ever expecting a straight answer to begin with were you?

Names of the government officials you want them to provide???

I’m guessing you don’t know how that works. That never happens upon request, not at Fox or anywhere else.

Hey, he is the one who claims he wants to have a discussion, so I am pretty much giving him a fair chance.

You claimed I was wrong now you are admitting I was correct.

Must be painful.

I’ve answered it perfectly for you, anybody that challenges Trump will have my support. How is it that that’s so hard for you to grasp.

One more time, any republican with the stones to give trump a primary challenge I’ll give my support to. If they fail, then I’ll support the democratic nominee challenger.

I don’t see how much clearer that can be???

You were and are wrong that it’s unsubstantiated rumors. Government officials, both past and present provided the information…:man_shrugging:

Yes you are. Thank you. I hope it’s abundantly clear to you that I want Trump gone at all cost, which means any and all challengers to him from both sides of the isle will have my support.

Answering “anybody” is vague therefore you are avoiding the question altogether. I first asked you who you voted for. You are being dishonest about answering the question. If you don’t want to answer that question that is your prerogative, just have the courtesy and state that directly instead of playing word games.

Secondly making more vague statements that you will vote for anybody pretty much exposes you as a breezed voter. You are not a serious voter that gives careful thought, consideration to who and why you vote for a particular candidate.

So no you aren’t being honest with your answer and are avoiding answering questions directly. What does that say about you as a character?

I didn’t play word games. There is a damn good reason why the voting booth is private.

That is fine, then you should state that instead of playing games. If you want to have constructive dialogue with other participants on this forum at least practice what you preach and be considerate by being straight forward with answers.

So in other words, you are a person of little substance? Yeah I figured it out. Having a discussion with you is a total waste of time! Sorry I asked!

Not sure what that means. I will say that this is the first time in my 40 year voting history to be accepting anybody whatsoever from either side of the isle that can take the incumbent out.

Horse shit, not a single source was named in the article. That means by definition they are “anonymous sources”.

Buy a damned dictionary you ignorant twit.

I’ve answered you quite candidly.

What ever! You should at least read your own statements in why people here get frustrated having a conversation with you. I gave you a fair chance and you crapped on that! At least now I know where you stand! You are not a warm considerate person who means well!

Have a nice evening!

I figured sooner or later the Trumper would come out in you…:roll_eyes:

I’m not a “Trumper” try again Sparky.

I respectfully disagree, but I will let others here decide if that indeed is the case or they agree with me. Consensus is the best barometer for truth. If I am wrong I will gladly accept that as well!