White Victims of Black Crime - James Loyd Armstrong

Those are not meant to name races. There are only three races…some say four by adding Australoid to cover the Aboriginal Australians. The rest of the Australians are mainly Caucasian.

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/how-many-major-races-are-there-in-the-world/

The Major Divisions of the Human Race

Most anthropologists recognize 3 or 4 basic races of man in existence today. These races can be further subdivided into as many as 30 subgroups.

Ethnographic division into races from Meyers Konversationslexikon of 1885-90 is listing:

• Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)
  • Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),
  • Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

|150x150Caucasion:
Skull: Dolicephalic(Long-Head),High forehead,Little supraobital development.
Face: Mainly Leptoproscopic( Narrow)Sometimes Meso- or even Euryproscopic, Neither Facial nor alveolar prognathism occurs except among some archaic peoples.
Nose:Long,narrow,high in both root and bridge.
Skull: Dolicephalic(Long-Head),High forehead,Little supraobital development.
Face: Mainly Leptoproscopic( Narrow)Sometimes Meso- or even Euryproscopic, Neither Facial nor alveolar prognathism occurs except among some archaic peoples.
Nose:Long,narrow,high in both root and bridge.

|150x150Mongoloid:
Skull: High incidence of Brachycephaly(Short Round Head)
American Indians while Mongoloid are often Dolicephalic.
Foreheads slightly lower than that of the Caucasoid.
No Supraobital development.
Face: Wide and short, projecting cheek bones, Prognathism rare. Shovel shaped incisors common especialy in Asia.
Nose: Mesorine(Low and Broad in both root and bridge.

|150x150Negroid:
Skull: usually Dolicephalic, a small minority are Brachycephalic.
Forehead most often high, little supraobital development.
Face: Leproscopic (to a much lesser degree than the Caucasion), Prognathism common in most Negro populations.
Nose: Low & broad in root and bridge with characteristic depression at root.

Another popular division recognizes 4 major races

|150x150The world population can be divided into 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian , Mongoloid/Asian , Negroid/Black , and Australoid. This is based on a racial classification made by Carleton S. Coon in 1962. There is no universally accepted classification for “race”, however, and its use has been under fire over the last few decades. The United Nations, in a 1950 statement, opted to “drop the term ‘race’ altogether and speak of “ethnic groups”. In this case, there are more than 5,000 ethnic groups in the world, according to a 1998 study published in the Scientific American.

LOL! That’s because they lumped Hispanics in with whites. What a joke.

Damn @asaratis please clean up that post.

Done…:rofl:

Hispanics are white. The parent culture from which all hispanics arose is Spanish.

Any way you figure it though it leaves 28% of all crimes being committed by blacks, not the BS 90% the poster claimed.

I’m sorry if you are somehow upset by facts.

MS13 member make up less than .0001% of all hispanics.

They are no more representative of Hispanics than Aryan Nation members are representative of people of White European heritage.

What a bunch of bullshit you are spouting. Is your day job over at La Raza or something? What you were talking about are the mestizos. Those are the people whose women got impregnated by the Spaniards back in the 1500s. That is a small subset of all of the shit that resides South of the border. Y’all need to get your head screwed on straight.

These people are not white.

1 Like

There are only three recognized races. Caucasian/White, Negro, and Asian.

You’re showing your own ignorance here. Feel free to quit at any time.

How so? Come on La Raza - tell me all about the purity of the mestizo blood line.

They are not necessarily “white”. They are Caucasian. There is a difference.

…and Spanish speaking people are Hispanic only if they live in the United States. They are of Latin-American heritage.

Yes … they were meant to name races. The census bureau addresses ethnicity separately…

I’m happy to use the categories you list but I do so knowing that they are arbitrary. Some say there are more categories. Some say there are none.

“Purity of the bloodline”? Really?

Shouldn’t you be off polishing your jackboots?

There are only three recognized races, they are considered to be Caucasian/white.

Latin-America is a geographical region, not a racial designation. The designation comes from the languages spoken which are derivatives of Latin.

Webster’s would disagree.

Definition of Hispanic

1 : of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and Portugal

2 : of, relating to, or being a person of Latin American descent living in the U.S.especially : one of Cuban, Mexican, or Puerto Rican origin

NOUN

a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.

https://www.bing.com/search?FORM=U513DF&PC=U513&q=hispanic

I guess you don’t have any familiarity with La Raza - or you’re just playing dumb. Those aren’t my words they are theirs.

I know exactly what LaRaza is. People like yourself are just the flipside of the same coin.

You are wrong. My ancestry DNA test says otherwise. No salsa picante in this bloodstream.

I can tell that you’re probably Hispanic and very sensitive about this. Just be open about it. I’ll be gentle. I promise. Thing is though, no matter how bad you want to be white - you won’t ever be. Just the way it is friend. Nothing wrong with that. Be proud of your mestizo heritage. Your people were conqured by courageous explorers - that’s part of your history. Embrace it.