What is Going on With the White House Policy Towards the WHO??? Is Bill Gates Blackmailing the White House ???

"The President said he would put a “very powerful hold” on funding the World Health Organization, though he later appeared to walk the statement back".

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP on Tuesday said the World Health Organization has made mistakes amid the coronavirus pandemic and he plans to place a “very powerful hold” on funding the group.

" They actually criticized and disagreed with my travel ban at the time I did it ," Trump said at the White House coronavirus task force briefing.

“And they were wrong . They’ ve been wrong about a lot of thing s. T hey had a lot of information early … They seem to be very China-centric. We have to look into that, so we’re going to look into it.”

Trump said that WHO receives " vast amounts of money from the United States ," adding it pays for the largest portion of the organization’s funds. He said the organization “called it wrong.”

“They missed the call,” Trump said. " They c ould’ve called it months earlier. They would’ve known. They should’ve known, and they probably did know. So we’ll be looking into that very carefully." https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa…e-hold-on-who-funds-amid-coronavirus-pandemic

Against the backdrop of the deathly silence of venal CNN, The New York Times and the like, a major scandal unfolds in Europe over the possible participation of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in attempts to reduce the world’s population . Particularly suspicious are the previous statements of Bill Gates and Co. ( Good Club ), in which they directly linked the increase in carbon dioxide with the overpopulation of the planet.

Evaluate the comments made by the members of the GOOD CLUB created by Bill Gates which included such “good people” like Bill Gates, George Soros, Waren Buffet, Oprah Winfrey(don’t be surprised!), Michael Bloomberg David Rockefeller and some other richest representatives of the 1 % of the US population, the foundation of which was reported by IrishCentral - Your daily source for everything Irish | IrishCentral.com.

The first meeting of this club took place in an atmosphere of absolute secrecy. What secrets were discussed by this “top” of humanity, we do not know.
T
hink about it all that after finishing reading this article. What I will describe below will be sufficient reason for the FBI to interrogate all participants in the first meeting, as well as the subsequent ones, for the purpose of identifying conspiracy activities and a conspiracy against humanity.

Don’t smile when you come across the word “conspiracy” - it was decried so much just for the people to stop believing in its possibility.

Here are some of the statements of the “good members” members of the Club:

Ted Turner , the owner of CNN, back in 1996, in his interview, said that it would be i deal for the Earth to reduce the population by … 95% !!! That is up to 300 million people.

12 years later, in 2008, in an interview for Temple University in Philadelphia , he “matched up” and “tolerated” a reduction in the planet’s population to 2 billion people, that is, 75 % of the current population.

"We have too many people. That’s why we have global warming. WE (!!!) need fewer people using less property .", - he said.

And what about Bill Gates?

Lecture in 2010:

"… More than 26 billion tons of carbon dioxide is the annual release of our civilization (into the atmosphere - AF). For every American, it’s about 20 tons. It’s less than one ton in undeveloped countries. But on average per person on planet Earth, it’s about 5 tons, and we must somehow think h ow we can bring this figure to zero

What is carbon dioxide emissions made up of? This is PEOPLE . These are SERVICES. This is the ENERGY spent on these services. And this is the amount of carbon dioxide that is emitted.

Let’s see how exactly we can reduce these numbers. … The easiest way, of course, is to remove people , as we know from the course of algebra.

So let’s think about it. Now we have 6.8 billion people on planet Earth, and the figure is striving for 9 billion. If we try very hard, work on vaccines, on healthcare, on reproductive health service, we can reduce this figure by 10-15 percent. But all the same, we will have a growth of 1.3 …

And so, I have a desire, it is such a very specific wish when we invent this technology . If you tell me what desire I can fulfill within 50 years - I can choose the President, I can choose a vaccine - I really like vaccines - or I can come up with something like that to half carbon emissions - exactly THIS! Because THIS is the most important factor! In fact, it is here that we see t he difference between short- and long-term thinking - between the future standard of living in the USA and in China … And if we do not achieve this, then the lives of billions of people will be much worse …’

WHAT KIND OF “this technology” Bill Gates “makes it clear” in another interview when he had decided to allocate ten billion USD a year for vaccination the third and the fourth worlds:

Correspondent: - “10 billion (dollars) a year over the next ten years will make this year the “Year of the Vaccine!” What does this essentially mean?”
Gates: “Well, for this decade, we are convinced that incredible progress can be made both in creating new vaccines and in ensuring that they reach all the children who need them. We can reduce the number of childhood deaths per year from about 9 million to half that figure if we succeed, and the benefit i s to reduce morbidity and reduce population growth (!!!).

The question to Bill Gates:

WHAT IS THE LINK BETWEEN DECREASING CHILD MORBIDITY AND DECREASING POPULATION ???

The following quote from a lecture in 2015:

"… If something is capable of destroying more than 10 million people in the next decade , most likely it will be a particularly dangerous virus, not a war … Not rockets, but We are not ready for the next epidemic … It may turn out to be a virus in which infectious patients feel the strength to travel by plane or go to the stor e … The virus can be natural in nature , like Ebola, or it c an be created by bioterrorists. So there are factors that can make the situation a thousand times more dangerous…”.

And here’s another one of his “pearls” from the lecture which seems to be about his “good intentions, which are known to lead to hell: "… What is of paramount importance?
First, you n eed to create a strong health system in poor countries , where there a re all conditions for safe delivery and every baby is vaccinated. These countries will be the first to face an outbreak … …

World Bank estimates global flu epidemic to worsen global welfare by more than three trillion dollars and the loss of many millions of lives " .

Have you not forgotten the statement of Mr. President about WHO?

"And they were wrong. They’ve been wrong about a lot of things. They had a lot of information early …"

At the beginning of the review, I wrote that a scandal was unfolding in Europe related to the corruption of the WHO , which, as it turned out, as it were “by chance”, has 80% corruption links with mega-corporations . Here is what the West German newspaper Frankfurter Rundschau writes about:

“WHO has lost its independence as more and more governments are declining funding due to the too low level of assessed contributions from participating countries. WHO has fallen into the hands of the pharmaceutical industry”. Almost 80% of WHO’s the annual budget of more than $ 4 billion is made up of pharmaceutical donations.

First of all, this is Bill Gates, which donates 600 million dollars annually.
All major pharmaceutical campaigns are represented on the board of this fund.
Since then, WHO has been promoting profitable drug and vaccine programs, and basic health is no longer a concern. WHO is developing a policy for its sponsors”.

How far does Gate’s monopoly extend?

This is the British Pirbright Institute. This is the pharmaceutical giant Novovax. This is a monopolist. Inovio Pharmaceutical Monopolist …The British Pirbright Institute has registered a patent for the development of coronovirus , which causes severe (largely fatal) gastroenterological and respiratory diseases.

As soon as accusations of the alleged responsibility of this institution for the development of the deadly coronovirus and current pandemic began to surface, the institute immediately declared that it had nothing to do with it, because “its coronovirus” only infects birds.

" The fact that the description of this patent points at a possible rapid mutation and spread of the viru s - NOT A WORD!

Abstract from the Patient:

“Coronaviruses primarily infect the upper respiratory or Munia coronavirus ( MuCoV ) gastrointestinal tract of mammals and birds . Five to six 5 Porcine coronavirus ( PorCov ) HKU15 different currently known strains of coronaviruses infect The variant replicase gene of the coronavirus of the humans . The most publicized human coronavirus , SARS - present invention may be derived from an alphacoronavirus CoV which causes severe acute respiratory syndrome such as TGEV ; a betacoronavirus such as MHV ; or a ( SARS ) , has a unique pathogenesis because it causes both gammacoronavirus such as IBV . upper and lower respiratory tract infections and can also As used herein the term " derived from ” means that the cause gastroenteritis . Middle East respiratory syndrome replicase gene comprises substantially the same nucleotide coronavirus ( MERS - CoV ) also causes a lower respiratory sequence as the wild - type replicase gene of the relevant tract infection in humans .

Coronaviruses are believed to coronavirus . For example , the variant replicase gene of the cause a significant percentage of all common colds in human 15 present invention may have up to 80 % , 85 % , 90 % , 95 % , adults . 98 % or 99 % identity with the wild type replicase sequence . Coronaviruses also cause a range of diseases in livestock The variant coronavirus replicase gene encodes a protein animals and domesticated pets , some of which can be comprising a mutation in one or more of non - structural serious and are a threat to the farming industry . Economi - protein ( nsp ) - 10 , nsp - 14 , nsp - 15 or nsp - 16 when compared cally significant coronaviruses of livestock animals include 20 to the wild - type sequence of the non - structural protein . infectious bronchitis virus ( IBV ) which mainly causes respi IBV ratory disease in chickens and seriously affects the poultry Avian infectious bronchitis ( IB ) is an acute and highly industry worldwide ; porcine coronavirus ( transmissible gas - contagious respiratory disease of chickens which causes troenteritis , TGE ) and bovine coronavirus , which both result significant economic losses . The disease is characterized by in diarrhoea in young animals . Feline coronavirus has two 25 respiratory signs including gasping , coughing , sneezing , forms , feline enteric coronavirus is a pathogen of minor tracheal rales , and nasal discharge . In young chickens , clinical significance , but spontaneous mutation of this virus severe respiratory distress may occur . In layers , respiratory can result in feline infectious peritonitis ( FIP ) , a disease distress , nephritis , decrease in egg production , and loss of associated with high mortality . internal egg quality and egg shell quality are common . There are also two types of canine coronavirus ( CCOV ) , 30 ( CCV ) 30 In broilers , coughing and rattling are common clinical signs , rapidly spreading in all the birds of the premises . one that causes mild gastrointestinal disease and one that has Morbidity is 100 % in non - vaccinated flocks . Mortality var been found to cause respiratory disease …” (https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/31/23/d0/e63e0adde2fbad/US10130701.pdf).

( ABSTRACT ( 56 ) References Cited U . S . PATENT DOCUMENTS 7 , 452 , 542 B2 * 11 / 2008 Denison . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CO7K 14 / 005 424 / 221 . 1 The present invention provides a live , attenuated coronavi rus comprising a variant replicase gene encoding polypro teins comprising a mutation in one or more of non - structural protein ( s ) ( nsp ) - 10 , nsp - 14 , nsp - 15 or nsp - 16 . The corona virus may be used as a vaccine for treating and / or preventing FOREIGN PATENT DOCUMENTS a disease , such as infectious bronchitis , in a subject)

I do not submit evidence of a crime. I just bring more than suspicious facts I have collected to the judgment of my reader. To Investigate and to prove - this is the responsibility of the FBI, Interpol, prosecutors and the courts. Hopefully, the President has already ordered the investigation of a possible “Crime of the Century."

In the meantime, let’s pay attention to how some people try to do what is called a “cover campaign”:

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham ® claimed to punish China for its handling of the coronavirus. Graham joined Sen. Cory Booker, a New Jersey Democrat, and dozens of other senators in demanding that the World Health Organization ((!!!) force China to ban wet markets, which are believed to be the cause of the coronavirus pandemic.

" The first thing I want to do is get the United States Senate on the record where we, we don’t blame Trump, we blame China," Graham explained. "The Chinese government is responsible for 16,000 American deaths and 17 million Americans being unemployed. It’s the Chinese government and the way they behave that led to this pandemic ."

He later added,

“I want to make our response to this so overwhelming that China will change its behavior. I want to get the medical supply chain back in the United States, and I want to stop canceling some debt that we owe to China because they should be paying us, not us paying China. I think you’re going to see a bipartisan pushback against China to punish them so severely to deter them in the future.”

).

The author of this material does not make final conclusions. This, as I have already noted, is the case of special services, including the FBI, the Prosecutor’s Office, and the Court. It is also the subject of my readers’ non-bias judgment.

One thing, however, becomes clear. Something is completely unclean with Bill Heitz’s genuine thoughts. Perhaps this insanity against the background of countless wealth. Or age. Or one. what is called the ‘to be possessed’ by the idea of human hatred.

Apparently something is “messed up” with an “ethnic club of interests”, called “A good club”. Something extremely suspicious is seen when a nalyzing the description of the patent for the creation of a “coronovirus for birds", and the symptoms we see in dying people.

One thing is clear:

ALL the human population of the planet has been taken hostage by a bacteriological terrorist of natural or … non-natural origin. "

The author is inclined to the second version regarding the true culprits of the tragedy that is happening before our eyes … One way or another, we witness a kind of " accidental" " cleansing of the planet of “demographic ballast” - people of retirement age…

And the level of carbon dioxide in the Earth’s atmosphere really drops… “by five tons” with each last exhalation of the doomed unfortunate. As Bill Gates dreamed five years ago.

Now. At this very moment…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General :biohazard: