WH officials refuse to testify

Why of course you do SoyBoi:laughing:

Ah the passive aggressive behaviour of a butthurt liberal! When facts and truth are in denial go to self denial as a defense mechanism! Thank you, you proved my point who the adults are in the room! Here is your ball back little one, now run along and go play.

1 Like

Don’t forget that Joe Biden lied about not talking to his son about his business dealings. There is a photo of the Bidens and another Burisma board member as part of a golfing foursome. Sure, they never talked business. :roll_eyes:

Schiff has denied Republican requests to call Hunter Biden as a witness. The Democrats can’t risk validation of Trump’s request to investigate Joe Biden on the basis of his obvious corruption. The Democrats case depends on Trump’s motivation for requesting an investigation being the prospect of enhancing his reelection bid. A plausible case for a corruption investigation and it falls apart.

1 Like

Well, it’s coming out, slowly as some very few honest journalists still doing real honest journalism is exposing the truth. Schiff and his shenanigans of suppressing Republicans request is also another tell.

I was thinking about creating another thread topic on this story but here is a quote that is rather surprising coming from a never Trumper:

“You’re gonna impeach a president for asking for a favor that didn’t happen and giving money and it wasn’t withheld? I don’t know what you would impeach him on,” Haley said. She later added, “The Ukrainians never did the investigation. And the president released the funds. I mean, when you look at those, there’s just nothing impeachable there.”

2 Likes

As you have been told dozens of times in the short time I have been on this forum, you are, of course, entitled to your opinion, just not your own facts, and insults from you are not opinions anyone cares to read.

1 Like

Works both ways, yes?

You seem to fit this bill as well with your insults. You claim to have a brain that you use to decide for yourself what is propaganda and what is accurate. You seem to ignore any facts and opinions that do not agree with your leftist world view. Sad.

1 Like

What insults?

Is my challenging your assertions insulting for you?

I’m open to facts and opinions that don’t mesh with my worldview, just not ill formed arguments with no factual basis but serve only to assuage the person posting them.

You seem more dogmatic to me and insulting than open to opinions other than your own. Prove me wrong.

2 Likes

To the first that’s just a lie. Hunter used his father’s position to make millions by peddling influence.

To the second, you’ve lost the plot again, the subject of discussion was AG Barr.

2 Likes

Wth are you going on about???

When have I personally insulted you?

Btw, you’re not required to read anything I post. :man_shrugging:

Impeachment crazed Democrats have transformed Trump’s request to investigate the Biden’s scheme to “monetize” Joe’s office of VP into a head long rush to impeachment by conjuring up a motive of election interference. But even a passing glance at the Biden’s payoff scheme and Joe’s action to protect it by insisting the prosecutor be fired shows Trump’s request wasn’t necessarily motivated by a desire to dig up opposition research on a political opponent
Without the intent Democrats insist Trump must have had their whole impeachment sham falls apart. That’s why they insist the Biden’s corruption has to be ignored.

Trump’s other request was to look into the possibility of a pristine image copy of the compromised DNC email server rumored to be stored in the Ukraine. The server was never examined directly by the FBI. Instead, selective data was filtered to Federal investigators by the DNC’s consultants CrowdStrike, a company with deep Ukrainian roots. The prospect of an FBI no longer led by James the Protector Comey and an intelligence community interested in facts rather than political sabotage terrifies Democrats that’s why the request has to be derided as Trump craziness.

A half dozen witnesses, hand picked by Trump/Trump administration officials, have testified under oath corroborating the original whistleblowers complaint.

And a few dozen, including the principals in this hoax, have testified there was no QPQ. You simply chose to believe guilt versus innocence until proved guilty. tsk tsk

No, they only want it one way…:rofl:

Conservatives rely on facts, liberals rely on feelings. I will stick with facts. They are more honest than subjective feelings.

Blockquote

Well that’s the whole point. And what we’ve learned of Trump’s shadow government with Giuliani is telling. The drug deal Bolton referred to it as… :wink:

Proof??? None?? Hearsay? Feelings of hatred? tsk tsk

Yes, we’ll lets have our president working on rumors. :roll_eyes:

…all based on the request for such from the United States.

Nice try!

…and Joe Biden admitted that his ouster was linked to Biden’s threat to deny over a billion dollars in aid.

Again…nice try, but no cigar.