Venus was 'once like Earth until climate disaster turned it into a hell planet'

:astonished: Well I didn’t know that! Y’live and learn, doncha?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/venus-was-once-like-earth-until-climate-disaster-turned-it-into-a-hell-planet-191001385.html

Venus and Mars are earth-like, except the former is somewhat warmer.
Mars was destroyed and its ocean and atmosphere blown away, but atmosphere is back. There is ground water if you dig deep enough.

When the comet Shoemaker-Levy hit Jupiter in 1994, one could see for a split second the solid surface of the planet. In other words, it’s a myth that Jupiter is gaseous.

Don’t you start bombarding me with nonsensical bullshit too!!

Draw your own conclusion

And don’t bombard me with unprovable features from space magazines.

“When the Shoemaker-Levi comet fragments struck Jupiter, we saw matter ejected into space from the impacts. Had there been only gases, this would not have happened.”
https://www.quora.com/Could-Jupiters-great-red-spot-be-a-volcano

Draw your own conclusion, instead of borrowed ideas

Who did? Who saw matter ejected from the impacts?

“The collision of comet Shoemaker Levy 9 and Jupiter taught scientists many unexpected things about the giant planet. One thing it showed evidence that Jupiter has a solid surface.”

You’re just copy & pasting stuff you read somewhere. I asked you ‘Who did?’ and you provide a quote from ‘scientists’ and a CGI video link. FFS If you can’t discuss with me like an intelligent man rather than a gullible child, then don’t discuss with me at all.

This guy did. Mike White

If you don’t like magazines and videos, like a screaming child wanting sweets, I have nothing to offer as food for thought.

May I suggest ya’ll read these types of speculative articles with a bit of discernment. For example, the basis for the assertions made use words like “may have”, “could be”, “are assumed”, et cetera meaning they are opinions and not falsified by scientific discovery.
I raised my children to listen and question things like commercials when they make claims like “new and improved” or “better”. Improved how? Better than what? This applies to reading comprehension especially of theories, political statements and hypotheses.
Try reading the OP again looking for non-definitive statements and judge if they are important to the theme of the piece.
FWIW

Digi is more GASEOUS than Jupiter!!!

Why does Venus rotate opposite of Earth, and most of the other planets?

1 Like

Why does the moon (Earth satellite) rotate once as it orbits around Earth once?
This way the dark side (far side) is always hidden from earthlings.

1 Cor 1:27 “But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea , and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.”

I hate when that happens.

1 Like